Closed Thread
Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    @Lexy123 On Monday I spoke to a friend whose had 2 successful pregnancies from 3 IVF rounds (first one didn't take because of overstimulation). She said she didn't have any symptoms in her 2WW. So there's still hope!

It's Day 28 for me, and AF is usually on time. More red spotting this morning. My AF is usually light anyway, so it'll be hard to tell the difference between spotting from Crinone and full flow. I'm going for my blood test today. Im going to visualize the phone call from my clinic with positive news! Plus praying, plus fingers crossed.
    Good luck !! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are trying Bump based in Mosman. Having meds delivered to us and doc appointments over Skype was big draw card.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluenails For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One week out from my by & I have a strong feeling it hasn't worked. I dunno if anyone else gets this but usually a week before af, down there gets looser or something. My cervix seems to open I guess ready for af. I would have to assume if your pregnant it would stay closed.. Sorry for too much information! I know it's not usual to get a positive first go but was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenails View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Been lurking thread. I hop on the Ivf roller coaster today. @ 37 never been pregnant gone through all the testing Hubby has 4 from previous partner we are in the unexplained infertility boat so Ivf is for us. Live regional so doing IVF through corrospondence tests and scans local with pick up and transfer in the city. Meds arrive today but nerves definitely arrived yesterday.
    Welcome blue nails, good to have you on board with us!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Bluenails  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    One week out from my by & I have a strong feeling it hasn't worked. I dunno if anyone else gets this but usually a week before af, down there gets looser or something. My cervix seems to open I guess ready for af. I would have to assume if your pregnant it would stay closed.. Sorry for too much information! I know it's not usual to get a positive first go but was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones....
    Don't count yourself too early lexy123. You never know and I think the whole IVF thing makes us read into every symptom etc a lot more than usual so try stay positive!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (21-01-2016),Lexy123  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, needed to hear that xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF has just arrived for me so we are now on the countdown for our FET! Will be starting at home ovulation testing from day 9 and then in for bloods on day 14 if nothing has shown up before then.

For some reason I am slightly more apprehensive this time around which I don't remember feeling when doing the FET with my DD.

How is everyone else on this Thursday afternoon?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news @MrsZebu ?

Sorry to hear your disappointing new @Sariele Fingers crossed for you there's a better than expected result from your EPU

Fingers crossed for you @Lexy123 , I agree with Razzy Bear, it's way too easy to read into every little thing at this point, I'm sure! It's not over till it's over

Hi to everyone else I started my injection on Tuesday night. It's going ok - does anyone else feel really odd after the Gonal F injections? For a full hour I feel, well, the only way I can put it is stoned! It's not a fun feeling, it's a "head feels like it's made of lead, things seem fuzzy and far away and I'm spaced out and tired" kind of feeling. After an hour I'm ok again!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Any news @MrsZebu ?

Sorry to hear your disappointing new @Sariele Fingers crossed for you there's a better than expected result from your EPU

Fingers crossed for you @Lexy123 , I agree with Razzy Bear, it's way too easy to read into every little thing at this point, I'm sure! It's not over till it's over

Hi to everyone else I started my injection on Tuesday night. It's going ok - does anyone else feel really odd after the Gonal F injections? For a full hour I feel, well, the only way I can put it is stoned! It's not a fun feeling, it's a "head feels like it's made of lead, things seem fuzzy and far away and I'm spaced out and tired" kind of feeling. After an hour I'm ok again!
    Yeah I had something similar with the injections I was also having hot and cold flushes at night. I'd be freezing and then boiling the next min !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good (well not good that you had to feel cr@ppy as well but good that it's not just me!) I get a bit paranoid about stuff like that because I have reactions to so many medications and herbs etc! Hopefully the effects might taper off a bit after I get used to them (although, DH has cooked an amazing dinner for me each night because he was worried I didn't feel well.......maybe I won't let on if I start to feel better haha)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (21-01-2016)