Closed Thread
Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just checking in because it's been a little while. I've back read a few of your stories and I'm so impressed with all of your resilience and persistence with your fertility journeys. You're all wonderful! When your little babies do come along, and they will, they're going to be blessed with beautiful mothers.

I'm 4 days away from my blood test. Having little niggles and at one point it felt like the start of cramps but it went away. Hoping it was just remaining pain from retrieval. Breasts aren't as sore now either, but trying not to read into it. It's such a help to have such a supportive community. Sending positive thoughts to you all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (18-01-2016),Lexy123  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, does anyone know if you can have your trigger shot administered by the nurses at the IVF clinic? I'm nervous to do it myself incase I do it wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Annie85 Is your trigger to be administered 36 hours before your retrieval? (I had to inject mine at exactly 9.30pm on Monday for 9.30am retrieval on Wednesday). If your clinic is open at your set hour I'm sure they'd be happy to help. It won't hurt to ask. If you've been injecting your hormones yourself, you'll be fine with the trigger shot too. We took it out of the fridge about 10minutes before and iced the spot. It was the same size needle as the Gonal. Your nerves are completely understandable though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone know if you can have your trigger shot administered by the nurses at the IVF clinic? I'm nervous to do it myself incase I do it wrong
    Hi Annie - nurses are happy to administer shots, I had a couple done by them however as mentioned, inthink triggers tend to be done at night, mine was around 8.00pm from memory.

They are easy to DIY a very similar to the other needles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF arrived yesterday for me so we're off on our first IVF cycle. All a bit daunting and nerve-wracking at this point! 😳

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi Annie my current trigger was a pen similar to the Gonalf pen just a larger dose. Didn't hurt at all. If it's a proper needle I had hubby do mine last time cause it's difficult to hold yourself & I'm sure the nurses will do it for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    AF arrived yesterday for me so we're off on our first IVF cycle. All a bit daunting and nerve-wracking at this point! 😳
    Good luck the nurses are normally great and talk you through each stage day by day which really helps

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies! I'm a little nervous about getting the trigger shot right, but you have put my mind at ease, thank you 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    Hi all, just checking in because it's been a little while. I've back read a few of your stories and I'm so impressed with all of your resilience and persistence with your fertility journeys. You're all wonderful! When your little babies do come along, and they will, they're going to be blessed with beautiful mothers.

I'm 4 days away from my blood test. Having little niggles and at one point it felt like the start of cramps but it went away. Hoping it was just remaining pain from retrieval. Breasts aren't as sore now either, but trying not to read into it. It's such a help to have such a supportive community. Sending positive thoughts to you all.
    Good luck !! I'm only 3 days in & it's so hard not to ignore the Little niggley things :/ my bt is due right on the day af is due and I'm always on time so I wonder if the progesterone will delay it if I'm not prego ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexy123, when's your bt? The wait is doing my head in but I'm not feeling that confident this time