Closed Thread
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,074 of 1074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JoWags View Post
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes So I'm on day 7 of an ICSI cycle using donor sperm and donor eggs. Both donors known. One Last scan on tues for my egg donor and then flying her up to Brisbane for trigger and EPU. We have been TTC for almost 10 years now. And I wish I had of joined the forum a lot earlier it's amazing how comforting it is - that it's not just you, there are others that get it. Anyway fx for tues. we have been cancelled three times this round.
    JoWags your story is amazing!!! The strength and resilience you must possess to go through this journey for 10 years and your donors are such wonderful people to be able to do this for you.

Good luck for tuesday!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

JoWags  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by two souls View Post
    Welcome! I follow along in here but don't post very often but wanted to wish you well! We are also using donor sperm but anonymous
    We were looking at anonymous sperm. At the time the Aussie bank did not have much to select from, the USA information with the amount of detail was incredible - are u going abroad for the sperm. All the best to you. When we first looked at sperm donor my DH needed a fair bit of time to get his head around it. He got there it just had to be in his time. For me I was always a nurture girl in the nature vs nurture debate so it was a no brainer. My fav analogy is I'm baking a cake. I need to borrow some milk and eggs from people but we are cooking it. It's my cake. I get to eat and enjoy my cake.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoWags For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (15-02-2016),HillDweller  (15-02-2016),Kookii  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    JoWags your story is amazing!!! The strength and resilience you must possess to go through this journey for 10 years and your donors are such wonderful people to be able to do this for you.

Good luck for tuesday!!
    The incredible thing for us is our donors approached us and offered. It's crazy to think how invested friends and family are in the journey as well. I'm a very open person though so everyone in my circle knows what's going on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JoWags For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hop over here to the new thread please.