Closed Thread
Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo you're doing everything you possibly can to get a little sticky embie! I wish I could actually say that I've done everything right though. I think next transfer I will just take a week off work and concentrate on doing the right things. I think I'm also going to explore other options too like taking antibiotics before ET and the endo scratch thing. Good luck and don't despair

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info @razzybear @rainbowroad and @Meshell..
    It's looking good..
    Blood test is Tuesday..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I am starting my gonal f injections tonight... Quick question has anyone used numbing gel? I asked the nurse yesterday when picking up the meds and said she wouldn't suggest it Coz she didn't know if it interfered with the medication.. So nervous.. Also how quickly can experience affects (if you get any)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Im really superstitious so Im even scared writing this but IF I need another cycle Im thinking of booking in to see a reproductive immunologist here in Sydney who is really good apparently to get my NK cells tested and whatever else he suggests.

@Kathk18 I didnt use numbing gel I simply put an ice pack over the area for about a minute or 2 and then wiped the area with alcohol swab then injected. I used Gonal F and I didnt get any immediate side effects, I may have gotten a bruise if i accidentally injected into a blood vessel and that bruise would come up the next day. In relation to cycle side effects I probably got a bit fatigued and bloated by day 3 or 4 of injections but thats about it and it also depends on your dosage.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I am starting my gonal f injections tonight... Quick question has anyone used numbing gel? I asked the nurse yesterday when picking up the meds and said she wouldn't suggest it Coz she didn't know if it interfered with the medication.. So nervous.. Also how quickly can experience affects (if you get any)
    I used it @kathk my FS and all the nurses said there is nothing in it that would interfere with the medication. I don't know if I could have done the injections without it. I put it on and covered it with glad wrap for a hour, then injected. I'll be doing it like that everytime!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and @kathk as far as side effects from the injections go, I felt really spaced out for the first three days for about an hour after I injected, but after that it faded away and stopped happening by the fourth day. It was scary at first because I react badly to so many things! But it the feeling was completely gone in an hour each time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi Kath, I always iced the area with a single ice cube for 2 minutes before Gonal F injections. You barely feel it after then. I started to feel the affects - bloating, very emotional and heavy abdomen around day 5 of injections then my EPU was after 9 days of stimming. Just remember that it's for a short period and is for a purpose

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you

Thank you ladies.. I was panicking
    ... I used an ice pack and it was not as bad as I thought.. Dh ended up doing it for me.. First one done will definitely look into the numbing gel for the orgulatron.. I start that one next wed.. On 150 for gonal f. Scan next Friday..
    Having you guys here for support and advise means allot

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (12-02-2016),HillDweller  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Im triggering sat night, with EPU Monday morning. Im looking forward to being knocked out again. Im that tired from the drugs I need a rest.

Goodluck with your scan tomorrow @Meems It would be good to have an EPU buddy..x Hope its good news for you.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (13-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (12-02-2016),HillDweller  (12-02-2016),Meems  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 thanks so much i will let u know how i go, fingers crossed. So glad u got the go ahead for Monday EPU. Would be good to have a buddy too. ☺

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meems For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (12-02-2016)