I have some used baby goods to sell or give away, not sure who would take them, or if someone would. They are:
1. A car baby capsule. Bought in 2010 and used for both my kids, my youngest used it just last year. Nothing wrong with it, never been in an accident, still conforms to current safety standards. I'd give it to friends/family since they would trust me it's safe but no one I know needs it. Not sure if a 'stranger' would trust this.
2. Breast pump. Purchased 2010 as well, used for second child until early this year. Not sure if there are hygiene issues. Still works.
3. Supplemental nursing system. Same as for breast pump, not sure about hygiene issues.
4. Breast pads / nursing pads. Some unused disposable ones still individually wrapped. Some cloth ones, used but clean (my mum bought me these, they were quite expensive thought I could save someone some money). Not sure if someone would find these useful or 'icky' second hand.
5. Baby bottles. They'd need new teats as they silicone ones they came with have degraded. The bottles themselves are fine, again thought maybe might save someone money.
i don't know which if any I could sell on eBay or whatever, and which I should just give to an op shop.