+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

Hi, my name is Erin, I am 29 years old and currently TTC baby #1. We started TTC a year ago but stopped for 4 months earlier this year as hubby went overseas for work. Feeling very down that we have not conceived yet and hoping to find some lovely, supportive women to talk to and share stories. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi and welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    Hi, my name is Erin, I am 29 years old and currently TTC baby #1. We started TTC a year ago but stopped for 4 months earlier this year as hubby went overseas for work. Feeling very down that we have not conceived yet and hoping to find some lovely, supportive women to talk to and share stories. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Hi Erin welcome to Bubhub. You'll find lots of support here. Do a search through the TTC Threads and jump in on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are you from Erin?