+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think i knew how many. But i still have the pics of them on my computer before transfer! Repromed give the pics. It was three days from memory, but a bit of a blur in my memory sorry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NAT2561 that's great such a good outcome! I'd love twins! @Mrs Zebu glad your going good. Fingers are crossed for you. When do u have blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NAT2561 It sounds like your embryos were healthy. Twins do sound wonderful.
    @Tinachris Blood test on Thursday (we'll be back in the country then), so I'll get the results on Friday. How are things going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Zebu are you on holidays? Sounds like a good distraction

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris Thankfully I am on holidays. I'm a high school teacher. I don't think I could have coped with this if I was teaching. We kept putting off starting IVF so that I could be. So, I'll get my results before school goes back, which will be perfect.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I'm primary! I'm on leave this year though. Found it hard to do with work full time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Lol I'm primary! I'm on leave this year though. Found it hard to do with work full time.
    Lol. What a coincidence! What grade do you usually teach? I had a semester of teaching Year 6 and suprisingly didn't mind it. I contemplated taking this year off so many times and just doing TRT. Part of me wishes I had! I think it's a good idea. I know other teachers who've taken leave and then gotten pregnant pretty much straight away. It shows how much impact stress has on fertility! I hope it works for you. What stage are you at now with IVF?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the lower end. I am 2 failed cycles in. Hoping to start fresh next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    I'm in the lower end. I am 2 failed cycles in. Hoping to start fresh next month.
    Sorry, I knew you'd hadn't had luck for a couple rounds but couldn't remember you saying whether you were in a cycle now. How much of a gap do they like you to have between rounds? The next one will be with a new clinic won't it? Have you tried accupuncture? I really hope the next one works for you. Hopefully it'll be the old "third time is a charm"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    Sorry, I knew you'd hadn't had luck for a couple rounds but couldn't remember you saying whether you were in a cycle now. How much of a gap do they like you to have between rounds? The next one will be with a new clinic won't it? Have you tried accupuncture? I really hope the next one works for you. Hopefully it'll be the old "third time is a charm"!
    I don't know, I got the impression I could start again the next month after you finish the cycle. I guess if your hormones are ready? No I've only done acupuncture for my back and it didn't work very well, and friends did it for breech babies and didn't work for either of them so I'm a non believer lol however I am into natural therapies lol so seeing a naturopath who's helping me with diet supplements and my general well being.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast