+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default hints please for sorting differences with ex about child's care

Please does anyone have hints for sorting differences with an ex, the parent of a child in a shared care situation. one parent pays for everything swimming lessons, school fees, all school costs, uniform, school books, and the other parent really pays for nothing and close to no child support just a few dollars a month despite that they might actually earn more

But also they allow the child to miss expensive and important schooling, swimming lessons and activities that they dont pay for and they dont seem to respect the value of these.

They said the child had a cough but coughs can drag on for many weeks and the Dr said she was fine to go to school and swimming lessons etc.
    A huge percentage of the population had coughs the last couple of months, from hay fever or just on their own, or as an aftermath of a cold, and meanwhile the world doesnt stop going to work, uni, school, swimming because they have a cough. Coughs can drag on for several weeks and school and swimming lessons are important for a child

Others must have had experience with similar issues in dealing with exs and may have some hints please in this situation.

thank you.
    Last edited by sylvia1111; 22-11-2015 at 11:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As you have previously posted in a different thread saying you have adult children and grandchildren I'm going to hazard a guess that this is about one of your grandchildren, and not your own child....
    If you want advice about situations you need to be honest about who you are talking about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's a troll. She makes all sorts of different threads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In Sylvia's defence, I'm pretty sure she does have a younger child.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (21-11-2015)

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesme View Post
    It's a troll. She makes all sorts of different threads.
    Lots of members start different threads, doesn't make them trolls
    If you have a concern then please use the report button instead.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (23-11-2015),Mamasupial  (21-11-2015),Nemmi1987  (21-11-2015),TheGooch  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a wise old saying that says
    if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Forums worldwide are created to be a safe respectful supportive sharing of information on common experiences in line with the thread topic.

Thank you so much to all those several members who acted immediately when they saw someone posting in a way which was offensive. Thank you for standing up to protect those at the brunt of such offensive posts. I am really impressed by this experience.

Thank you to
    guccidahling
    mmasupial
    nemmi1987
    mod biscotti
    and CMF
    you all saw someone being clearly offensive and you immediately bothered to do something about it. Thank you.

I tend to thank and engage with those who are respectful and i tend to ignore those who are offensive. But these offenders thrive when they go unchecked ,so I was really impressed by how many people stood up and did something about it.Thank you.

Unfortunately forums have people who try to ruin it for everyone by breaking the rules of respect and posting offensive posts without saying anything constructive on the topic of the thread, Others might say something on the topic of the thread but in a disrespectful manner.
    Both are breaking the forum rules which all forums worldwide share of it being SAFE, RESPECTFUL, SUPPORTIVE, SHARING OF INFORMATION ABOUT COMMON EXPERIENCES. I am so grateful this time that so many stood up to comment against offensive posts.

It is a common legitimate experience to have issues with an ex in shared custody. Many people have similar issues and can share in a way that is supportive safe respectful in line with the rules and purpose of forums world wide.
    There is an old wise saying that says
    if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.
    Last edited by sylvia1111; 22-11-2015 at 12:04.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sylvia1111 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did I miss something? Or are you talking about my post?