+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @babypanda how did you go today? Have you started Meds yet?
    I started my Meds today, I actually had really bad cramps I am not sure if this could happen so suddenly after the first injection or just me being over paranoid.

I just read your other post, I am really sorry I really hope for all of us on here we can get our happy ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW how is everyone going with this and working ? I am full time in a pretty fast paced office. Unfortunately I cant drop down my hours so I am already struggling I need some tips on how to get myself through the working day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I run my own business and only had time off after egg retrieval but was still in and out of work! The meds only made me gain weight (even though j lost my appetite) otherwise didn't feel much different besides feeling my ovaries get bigger as I had slight OHSS and kissing ovaries... Best advice I had was drink heaps of water and eat a high protein diet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ttc1981 have you lost the weight u put on? I haven't and I feel as big as ever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went straight in to the clinic to get bloods done. Will do more in two days. That will decide it. If they go down its def a negative. If there is any HCG in there today they won't rule out pregnancy but I'm sure of it. At Least we will know for sure in 2 days. Weirdly the cramps have stopped today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't weight myself... I already had weight on so not loving it... I once did a HCG diet where I took drops of HCG and lost heaps of weight without changing much else so hoping if I'm a def pregnant that might help... I'm just stepping up the exercise which I have been lazy with this year! We live by the river here in Perth so have no excuse... Getting my walking gear on now as spending the day with my sister and can't pick her up till 10!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've put on weight every cycle. Lost it when I went gluten free and then put it on again this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    I haven't weight myself... I already had weight on so not loving it... I once did a HCG diet where I took drops of HCG and lost heaps of weight without changing much else so hoping if I'm a def pregnant that might help... I'm just stepping up the exercise which I have been lazy with this year! We live by the river here in Perth so have no excuse... Getting my walking gear on now as spending the day with my sister and can't pick her up till 10!
    How is your sister doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any word back from your bt tests apples and ttc1981?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 sorry to hear about the latest test result, but you're doing the right thing by not ruling anything out still. Sending you lots of hugs and good luck
    @babypanda I struggled with the regular blood tests, even though the clinic was walking distance from my office. I just tried to always get there when doors opened (07.30am).
    I ended up taking the day off at EC- even though I could have gone back to work if pushed. With the Xmas party season approaching I will need to have a solid reason not to be drinking with my bosses my company fosters a pretty heavy drinking culture...

AFM, I had my second BT results this afternoon and hormone levels came back fine (but unlikely twins), we always knew the second embie was going to struggle! I have booked in for a scan in 2 weeks times where we should be able to see if there has been any growth.
    Did any of you bring along your partners to scans/tests? I tend to prefer being alone since I only have one set of emotions to deal with then!