+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Sunnysummers so sorry to hear about your previous pregnancy that is very heartbreaking to get so far along.
    I don't really have any answers to your questions. Just wishing you good luck. Do you think u will keep testing from now? I didn't have any symptoms in my 2ww ( just got a bfp last week) only sore boobs bit I know that could have been from the meds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Hopeful37, thanks. Congrats on your BFP! Yes, I think I have to keep testing now. Feel so negative about it this time round but perhaps it's due to what happened last time. Have majorly aching legs today too!! Feel like I'm falling apart haha. Fingers crossed that second line appears at some point!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just doing my own natural cycle this month using an OPK.
    But I just called and made an appt with the famous Dr Warren de Ambrosis in Brissy even though I'm in Sydney. Appt isn't till September!!!!!! I don't mind the wait while I go with a different FS. I know the wait will be worth it and theres no harm in still trying with another FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Evelynmoo I've heard so many things on bubhub about Dr Warren. He must be really good. Does he do something different that other FS don't do? Hopefully not won't need the appoint and this FET works but it definitely pays to be organised with your appointments

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont exactly know what he does different to other FS but ive heard he bombards you with questions and info on the first appt and hes really detailed. Also read he is willing to try different things and be holistic with his treatment so not just the traditional conservative approach. I'm just after someone with a plan and a definite individual approach.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great, sounds like it's definitely worth a visit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies and happy new year! How is everyone going? Welcome to the new people. 😊 We've decided we are going to do two stim cycles early this year and freeze any viable (and genetic tested) embryos without doing transfers. Then we are going on an extended holiday travelling overseas and will start FET when we get back. So yay two stim cycles to get through! Yuck! But will be nice to have a break and get my body a bit more healthy and relaxed before going again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second beta today and it's 1626!! Doubling every 39hrs!! Holy crap. It's 13.5 days past 5dt so this seems very high??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Second beta today and it's 1626!! Doubling every 39hrs!! Holy crap. It's 13.5 days past 5dt so this seems very high??
    Does it ever! Could be Twinsies 😊😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I was on a previous thread in July but we ended up having to terminate the pregnancy at 12 weeks due to a very rare condition. Heartbreaking.
    Anyhow, we did our FET on December 29th with a single 5 day blast and am currently 3DPT. Last pregnancy believe it or not a HPT showed a positive at this stage. I made the mistake and tested today even though I know it is rare to get a positive so early and of course it was negative. The waiting does my head in!!!! Have more constant symptoms this time round. Light cramps have been consistent since Tuesday, sore lower back, a few sharp stabbing pains here and there and very light spotting twice. Has anyone else had a similar experience to me and got a BFP???
    Those symptoms sound like implantation pains and spotting. Could be good news. Sorry to hear about your last pregnancy. I had a rare molar pregnancy about 6 years ago. Was tough.