Im from Melbourne

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Brisbane

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am jumping in on this thread also (following @Apples1234) - I too did a double embie transfer, and I am currently 4w6d...

We all know there are so many variables for each journey & I am naturally a bit of a stress-head, so having the opportunity to chat with positive peeps on the same concerns makes me feel SOOOOOOO much better

My next set of bloods is tomorrow morning, where I shall see if things are progressing as we would like. FX.
    Happy to be sharing this experience with likeminded ladies!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015),Hopeful37  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

@Aqua85 you are very welcome! It's great to have another double embrie gal to chat to. I'm currently 8dp4dt with two good quality embries. Getting strong positive results so far but still quite early. BT is on Friday so I'm hanging for that. I'm a bit upset this morning cos some extended family drama had me very upset and in tears last night and I was freaking out the anxiety levels would cause me to miscarry. I've got Accupuncture today which I find very relaxing so I hope that helps.
    How are your symptoms? When will you find out if it's 1 or two? Very exciting and I'm so happy for you!! Lots of love ❤️❤️for healthy happy babies born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies! I hope your numbers are high and your lines are dark! Hahahaha

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (24-11-2015),Aqua85  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @mrsmac3
    @Apples1234 family drama is very tough, especially when you are trying so hard to remain positive and stress-free - it is easy to automatically think the worst but I remind myself people endure far worse and still carry to term. I hope all our embies are tough little stickers!!
    I have ongoing family drama also which has resulted in my brother & sister-in-law being cut out of the family. DH and I still talk to them, but obviously it is difficult being caught in the middle, and feeling like you are letting someone down whatever decision you make. I ended up going for a 30min jog on Sunday to clear my mind.
    I used to run a lot before this process and my RE said I can continue to train at a lower intensity/mileage to help me relax.

My cramps are not too bad, I had a couple of days last week which were uncomfortable but I am generally finding I feel (AND LOOK) very bloated.

They will be able to tell me in a few weeks if both embies stuck, but my previous HCG levels suggested a single. Unfortunately my second egg was slightly fragmented- but it may just be slow to implant I love the idea of twins but I am not greedy, anything would be blessing.

I shall let you know my results tomorrow afternoon- I never thought I would be happy to have blood taken.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

@Aqua85 thanks so much for your reply. It helps to share and know you're not alone sometimes. I'm going to try and create a little calm bubble around myself and focus on me from now and try get into a good and happy space again. Can't wait to hear your results. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 how are you doing? When's your beta? Xx