Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's excellent Hopeful!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks woof! I feel a lot better now I've heard the levels. Now it just has to sink in!

Thanks @Chillout71 and welcome :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I've been lurking on here for ages actually but not sure if I've posted. Had FET with donor egg on 21/12 in Greece so in 2ww and it's killing me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chillout71 I don't think u have, I don't recognise your name :-). Oh wow that's exciting!! Not long to wait now! Are you a poas girl or are u going to wait until your bt? I had to wait an extra couple of days as my clinic was shut until today. Those last days were torture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am due to test on 1st but am going in for blood test tomorrow - I figure if I am not successful at least I can drown my sorrows! Been tough only having very little to drink over the silly season although if successful I'd do it a million times over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that's definitely the way to do it, testing tomorrow! I know what u mean, I've got to go out to dinner tomorrow night now with some of my DH family. Surely that's going to be a give away when I don't drink then and I didn't drink with them at Xmas!

Do u mind me asking about your journey? I don't know much about DE in Greece but find it interesting! How have u found the experience so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Official congratulations! I'm extremely jealous haha but so happy for you. Did they say if those levels are high? Wow it actually worked! Yay! When did you start POAS this time?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I spent Xmas day with DH family and knew I wouldn't be able to keep up the act so just had to tell them!!
    Egg donation in Greece has been really good. After 5 unsuccessful IVF with own eggs it is positive to have your odds increased so much more with younger eggs.... Takes some getting your head around it but I think most of us on this journey end up focusing on the outcome rather than the journey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks apples :-) I started poas 5dp5dt and got a really light positive which I though would have been the ovidrel. Then at 6pd I got a darker positive so u thought hang on! Then it just got darker from there. Glad I did start testing at 5dp coz then I could tell it (maybe) wasn't the trigger. They are happy with the levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's interesting chillout. Glad to hear the process has been good for u.how do you do the cycle. Do u have to spend the month in Greece?