+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that is a long wait you poor thing!
    I can't wait to hear your results are you off work for the Xmas break? What do you do? I'm in real estate so on call for the break but enjoying the downtime with my partner and afternoon naps which I am needing! Also figured out dairy makes nauseas so hopefully tomorrow it starts to be less of a burden as its wiping out my mornings...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies. I want to start a thread about what tests you can do to see why IVF isn't working. I'm feeling frustrated that every cycle I seem to be made aware of a new possible issue to test for and think it would have been helpful to know what tests you can do at the beginning. I'm having trouble working out where to start a thread tho?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow hopeful! Very excited for you!! It at least also makes me feel like it does work. 😊😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ttc1981, yep I'm off work for another week and a half, so nice and great timing. I'm a sales rep. So the good thing is when I go back things will be quiet in jan. We have hired a house with a pool next week and he are heading there with our dog. It's going to be so relaxing! That's great that it's quiet and you can get some afternoon naps in. Perfect timing! You know what made me really feel sick today? When I walked through Jbhifi. Past all the big tvs all flashing different shows at me! How random lol!
    Can't wait to get my numbers , I'll post as soon as I get them. I've had a bit of crapping tonight and it's kind of freaked me out a bit. Makes me realise how far I have to go yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi apples, thanks! I'm freaking out a bit. I really want everything to come back ok with the bt!

That page sounds really helpful. I only knew about what the FS was taking about regarding some tests as Id read other ladies talk about it on here. I have know idea how you would set it up though. Maybe just the same way u set this one up? Just in the IVF section

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Hopeful37 the cramping doesn't stop I still have it and honestly I'm not sure when I will stop relaxing especially after the toilet and every wipe... So sad I know but just want the next scan done and everything to be ok... My bloods are super high but bubs implanted late apparently so 3/4 days behind what IVF dates thought it would be... I can only imagine the stress will continued for the next 7 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I really can't help there as it worked so far for me... I think the lining issue you said you had will make a difference as that's a big factor and if they know what it is now they should be able to manage it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 a holiday House sounds like an awesome idea... We tried to organise that but everything was sold out down south over here... I'm just enjoying chilling away from the office and relaxing away from thinking of work! Hopefully 2016 is a busier more successful year

Thanks
    Reviews
    My levels are in- HCG is 1200 14dp5dt. They said progesterone is looking good too! Now I just have to go back in a week and check the levels again and they have booked me in for a scan on the 18th! Omg!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo! That's great news Hopeful!
    Knew it had to be fairly high - they were some strong lines you were getting! Congrats :-)
    Sending lots of wishes for stickiness!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (30-12-2015),MrsSMS  (30-12-2015)