+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh babypanda I'm so sorry! It sucks when it doesn't work no matter if it's your first or your fourth (or more). Be kind to yourself xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babypanda hope u are ok. This all sucks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda - sorry to hear your news, sending u big cyber hugs and hope your next cycle is the one for u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    So I did a pregnancy test today it was negative and my period is full flow so I am pretty sure I am out. I pretty much cried myself to sleep. I know its my first ivf but I just had hope it would work straight away
    Sorry to hear it's not easy no matter what cycle your on, I think we all hoped it would work the first time, I think the first is the hardest. take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I would catch up on the thread since I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks. There has been so much happening. @babypanda I am really sorry to hear that news. I hope you are not beating yourself up over anything and use the Christmas holiday to recharge. Will you be heading straight into a new cycle? Just keep looking forward - you'll be ok @apples how are things with you?
    AFM I am currently 9w and still feeling like cr@p all day - I am trying to remain positive though. Def experiencing a range of emotions, on the one hand we are trying to organise scans/obstetricians etc but on the other we do not want to be getting ahead of ourselves.
    I also seem to be surrounded by friends who are newly pregnant (9-12weeks), and are all happy to announce it! Whilst I am happy for them all, I am avoiding any of that for as long as I possibly can. Having IVF has made me very cautious about anything good!
    Sending out lots of positive vibes to you all over the Xmas break

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-12-2015),Hopeful37  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 - I hope you are feeling better soon Hun. 💋 I know it's kind of cliche' but stay positive and try not to worry ☺️😘

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thanks for the messages. It has been a hard past few days, I think today is the first day I haven't cried (I guess the day isn't over yet). I got my blood test done today cause they said they have to still do it even though I am obviously not pregnant.

DH and I are going away for a few weeks over Christmas and then we will use our Frozen one early next year, hopefully my next cycle. I hope everyone is well.

I don't know if I will be on here too much as I will be away but I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Safe New Years

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck babypanda and have a great holiday and Christmas x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda keep that chin up! We all need to remind ourselves how incredible strong we are to get through this! With the BT they just need to make sure your HCG returns to zero. Have a lovely Christmas break. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 I'm doing ok. I have my resolution meeting tomorrow with the GM from my clinic and I'm a little nervous. I hope they are reasonable and this doesn't turn into a drawn out affair. Honestly can't cope with it right now. With IVF I bet u are worried even once pregnant. Ugh it never ends!!