+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Couldn't help doing a test this morning. I'm happy but not too excited yet. Let's see what happens the next few days. I'm 7dp4dt. I had a booster on Friday but I got a negative HPT on my last booster before that. They're not very strong the boosters but still won't count my chickens just yet. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448230554.553885.jpg
    By the way ladies Chemist King has a sale on the above tests. $10 off!! So $12.99 for a two pack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh off to buy some tests! I love the frer, something about that second line lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I did one of those also haha obsessed 🤓ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448230887.238857.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I am starting IVF tomorrow, I am so nervous, emotional and anxious .. Is this normal ?

I guess I am really scared that its not going to work and my husband and I have been trying for 3 years (2 years naturally) and another 1 year IUI ect. We want nothing more then to be a Mum and Dad and with Christmas approaching it feel like it makes it even harder

My husband tells me to stop being negative but its hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi baby panda! Welcome, yes it's a hard road and unless you've gone down it no one understands really. Some positive vibes to you and if you flick through this thread you can see we are all in the same boat and I posted a little of my story which has a positive spin on our IVF journey for some hope! Stay positive! Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda Hi and welcome. Yes it's very normal to feel nervous. You will be fine though. I'm on my third cycle now and taking it much more laid back. The first cycle I drove my self mental with worrying. My advice is just take each day as it comes. Allow yourself mood swings. Communicate and be open. There are plenty of people that fall pregnant on the first round and many who don't. The injections are not as bad as they seem. I HATE needles and I'm barely even bothered by them now. My partner did them to start with but I actually felt better once I took over. Use your clinic for support. Ring the nurses ANY time you have questions. And use us as well. It's a supportive community and everyone is going through the same thing and we all understand. Try be excited! This could be your chance to have a take home baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh that's getting a bit exciting with your tests!! My first response wasn't really that dark with my boosters. I've got everything crossed for you!

Did another test this morning, negative. Feeling like this hasn't worked. Like you panda my hubby says be positive but it's hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Its nice speaking to people who are going through the same thing. I am really over people telling me "your still young" or "don't stress it makes it worse" so then I start stressing about stressing haha..

I will have a catch up and read over the thread

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 it's still VERY early. I read on a forum one lady didn't get BFP on a HPT until 5 weeks and she ended up with a beautiful baby. Anything can happen from here!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda I hear ya re the don't stress comments! Argh! They do make you stress for stressing. If you can afford it I highly recommend Accupuncture. It's so relaxing and many studies show it improves your chances of success. It helps relax the womb and also stimulates blood flow in the area.

Where is everyone from btw? I'm in Adelaide, SA.