+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Got some good news about my other embies today. One good to biopsy and other good to freeze so at least I'll have a little break from stims if this cycle doesn't work.
    @apples how you feeling today x
    @babypanda it's a hard road but totally normal to have times line that. Sometimes it feels like the waiting never ends. I wish for a time where I wasn't so focused on time !!
    Hi. I'm ok. Starting to come to terms with it and have a meeting with the GM next week to discuss a resolution. My two blasts today were good quality and they did a biopsy on both. Will get results next Wed and they said it would be free of charge. They've rushed through the testing too so that's good we will know in our meeting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good that it's all moving forward xx
    Wow! They must be rushing the biopsy through. My results take like 3-4 weeks. Glad to hear they are doing something x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the replies yesterday, I really needed it. I came home and had a really good cry and after that and a good sleep Im feeling better. Thank god the weekend is here and then Christmas break for 3 weeks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-12-2015),Hopeful37  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac3 ohh hahah. You gotta do what you gotta do! I tell myself each time I won't do it but I do. /:
    How are you today? xx
    @Pepper1977 Wow! Okay for me personally that is a huge red flag. Why would he not need to see you!?
    I'm sorry, that must be so stressful for you.
    When will your transfer be? xx
    @Hopeful37 It's great to hear that you have another embryo frozen and ready! I have my fingers crossed you won't need it until you want a second baby though. xx
    @Apples1234 Fingers crossed for your results on Wednesday. I'm glad you won't have to wait until after Christmas! xx
    @babypanda I'm so glad you're feeling better today! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. It'll be so easy to keep busy! xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-12-2015),Hopeful37  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I started bleeding today, annoyingly I also have an upset stomach from tea last night so it's extremely iffy trying to differentiate between period cramps or bowel cramps! Makes for an interesting day!

The nurse said to let them know when I officially bleed, so I'll call them and then she said my dr can do a phone consult before our next cycle to see if he wants to introduce a new medication. (Oh joy) so we will start again next year, but not in March cos I don't want another Christmas baby!!!! Ergh!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!
    Hahaha another Christmas baby. I didn't even think of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Just a quick update.
    I went to see my FS today and I royally ****ed up when I started taking my endometrin. I didn't call because I feel anxious about the way the receptionist at the clinic talks to me so I didn't call to ask. (I feel stupid already, I know it was dumb and it's entirely my fault.)
    Anywho. I won't be transferring this month and I'm gonna have a break because it's way too stressful for me and our house deposit has taken a massive hit.
    I hope you guys don't mind me lurking, I really have adored coming here and sharing things with you all. ♡
    I hope you all have the merriest Christmas and the happiest new years! xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Hey @mrsthomo I love having you here to chat to so please stick around! I didn't really understand your message... What happened with the FS?
    Ps lol - lurking

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Apples1234 that really means a lot. ♡
    I started taking my endometrin too early because I was too anxious to call and ask if it was the right day and now I can't transfer this month. *facepalm*

Lol idk, is it lurking if I'm having a break? *shrugs*

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Ohhhh! Damn! Well your body will have a nice break and you can enjoy Chrissy and have a glass of wine or 3! Xoxo

That receptionist must be a piece of work! I can't handle dealing with negative people. She should get a new job if she's so unhappy! Grrrr! They're in the business of IVF which I think requires sweet, calm and patient staff. Luckily our clinic has that and they just giggle at how often I call with Qs and say it's ok we understand.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 18-12-2015 at 18:41.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (18-12-2015)