+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Apples I did another test this morning and it wasn't even faint. It was a glaring BFN!!!

Sorry you're stressing panda, my god I understand with the googling thing. I just tried to explain it to my hubby but unfortunately only women truly understand! My advice is to plan something? Like an even that takes all of our thoughts and attention! Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

babypanda  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac3 Wow that's not very nice of the nurse! Has she never been TTC or something. It's so hard to resist those pee sticks! *hugs*
    @babypanda Ohh I understand. I'm sorry you don't like your job! When do you finish for the holidays?
    Maybe try googling other things or looking at pictures of cute animals or looking at new recipes you might like to try at home.
    It's kind of cool that you have time to google things at work. :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

babypanda  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Double post
    Last edited by mrsmac3; 17-12-2015 at 16:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsthomo it was a click of the tongue and a "well we don't like you to test too early but oh well" telling off, she wasn't too harsh.

I promised not to test next time but I knew that was a lie as soon as I said it lol! I need to be prepared for the phone call.

Panda you could also re-decorate a room (not the nursery lol). I made myself busy googling decoration ideas to keep me busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsmac3 how are u coming in this Adelaide heat!? I haven't left the air con lounge room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh apples it's terrible! I'm about four hours down from you but it's just as bloody hot here!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't it crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo - I asked for bloods when I first said ok to IVF and he said yes but never wrote the orders for them and while chatting to the nurse when I got the official BFN news, I was told the FS doesn't need to see me and will write up FET orders. I gave her my Wishlist of how I want it done but was told to call the nurses next week for appointment. I just feel so much more not in control when he is not listening and I am sure he knows best but it's frustrating. I am thinking I may make an appointment with a recommended FS, four month wait but this FET will be over by then.
    @babypanda - just don't do what I have been to take my mind off BFN news, painting a new room and putting together idea furniture - high on paint fumes, tired, emotional and trying to follow those cursed directions😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got some good news about my other embies today. One good to biopsy and other good to freeze so at least I'll have a little break from stims if this cycle doesn't work.
    @apples how you feeling today x
    @babypanda it's a hard road but totally normal to have times line that. Sometimes it feels like the waiting never ends. I wish for a time where I wasn't so focused on time !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @mrsmac3. It's worse that just getting a bfn straight up! Hope now that u know it will help u to move forward x