+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies😃

He does bloods for pregnancy but does not do them while u are stimming. I am a little more reassured about his ET technique now. My AF turning up so early has really thrown me on top of the BFN. U gals are truly amazing ❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh ok ... I have only ever done one stim cycle but it was only for collection and freezing and it was 5 years ago! So I can't remember what they did for bloods then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best advice - get in good with the nurses ... They are always my best source of information, help and assurance.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-12-2015),mrsthomo  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 So great to hear that your HCG is doubling and you’re gearing up for your 7wk scan!
    Can’t wait to hear all about it. xo

@babypanda Oh honey, I’m sorry you’re having such a tough time. Take care of yourself. xo

@Pepper1977 Nice to meet you but sorry you have to be here. *hugs*
    Were you on anything apart from the pessaries for the first cycle?
    2. I think that your FS should be doing bloods. Mine does both bloods and US. Where abouts is your clinic?
    3. I certainly hope not! My last transfer of my only 5 day was without US because my water hadn’t gone down enough yet!
    4. Have you asked for bloods? I don’t think they can deny you. xx

@Hopeful37 Congratulations on being PUPO! That sounds amaaazing! Keep growing, little ones! xo

@mrsmac3 *hugs* I’m pretty sure I dream about positive pregnancy tests or having a giant pregnant belly about 90% of the time. x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am really struggling this second week, I was fine last week but this week I cant stop crying and being negative I don't know whats wrong with me. I just want Tuesday to come around but I just feel like this isn't going to be my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda I really wish there were something I could do. I absolutely understand. It's really hard!
    Is there anything you enjoy doing that can take your mind off it? Any movies or shows you can watch or games that you can play?

I enjoy playing video games and find that helps to keep my mind off things!
    Hang in there. Everything is going to be okay. xo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (17-12-2015),Hopeful37  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just rang the clinic and told the nurse it was a chemical pregnancy. She told me off for testing early but said to call back when I've bled.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    I am really struggling this second week, I was fine last week but this week I cant stop crying and being negative I don't know whats wrong with me. I just want Tuesday to come around but I just feel like this isn't going to be my month
    Don't worry we ALL feel like this. The hormones really impact how you feel emotionally. Just know that it won't last. It is a short term thing xoxo It's so hard the tww! I HATE it so much. I try to forget but I can't and I go a little crazy. Try some breathing and relaxation exercises. You can find some on YouTube. I also use an app called rest and relax and also the head space app.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Just rang the clinic and told the nurse it was a chemical pregnancy. She told me off for testing early but said to call back when I've bled.
    Sending a hug. You're 100% sure? I like that you told the nurse what's going on hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I think my biggest issue is work, I work in a office and have time to google (ALOT) and sit here and just think all day. Once I am home I am ok cause I can keep myself busy. I really hate my job but unfortunately I cant change when going through ivf.
    @Apples1234 I feel like I am going crazy lol, I try not think about it but then my pessaries are a great reminder of whats going on I will have a look at the apps

Thanks for the advice ladies, its so nice having people to talk too that understand

16. The Following User Says Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (17-12-2015)