+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woof that's good news I hope everything goes well for your scan!

Apples sending you a hug take care of yourself x

I go for another blood test tomorrow to see what is going on if my hcg is coming down or what it is doing still no sign of AF but I have sore and huge boobs! Dam hormones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies 😃

I am a longtime lurker but I desperately need some advice. 3 IUIs on 200mg progesterone all BFNs but no AF until 2-3 days stopping the pessaries. First IVF, FS was away his cover used US for ET had trouble finding implantation spot due to tilted uterus. That ended at 10 weeks due to silent miscarriage, D&C, second IVF one full cycle later. Got great egg count, 11, 5 blasts frozen and one put back in, however my FS was back and he does not use US. Was prescribed 600mg per day of pessaries but at 6dp5dt got AF. Confirmed by bloods today. I have demanded that for FET that two frosties are used and he uses US or I will see another FS.

My questions are:
    1. If 200mg for IUIs were enough to stop AF for days what the hell went wrong now I was on 600mg for this second IVF.
    2. My FS does not do bloods, at all - this does not sound kosher to me
    3. Does ET without US affect chances of implantation?
    4. Would it be better to wait 3 months to see another FS there where bloods are done all the time rather than stay with this guy. I am hamstrung to this clinic as I am using anonymous donor sperm due to being single and wait lists so very long.

Am so confused and I don't know what to do so any advice would be wonderful!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepper1977 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ttc1981. Went really well today! I've got a hatching blastocyst on board!! I was so relieved to get a good embie to transfer. As u know Last cycle my embryos were all behind and didn't make it to blast so I was super nervous!! I've got 2 blasts left so they will assess them tomorrow and PGD test them ( if possible) and/or freeze if they make it.
    My hubby and I are hopeful with this one. I have to mange my excitement though as I'm getting way ahead of myself. But very glad this one hurdle is done!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (16-12-2015),MrsSMS  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done hopeful! Pupo!

Apples I'm so sorry to hear your clinic messed up bad!!!!! I hope you're ok, message me if you need to talk.

Woof great numbers well done!

AFM I am cramping today, no AF as yet but I suspect I won't until I stop meds, can't stop meds until a confirmed blood test. Vicious cycle. Also my brain is an ******** and makes me dream about strong positive pregnancy tests. ☹

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (16-12-2015),Hopeful37  (16-12-2015),mrsthomo  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pepper do you mean he doesn't transfer under ultrasound? Or what does US mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow pepper that does sound strange not to do ANY bloods? How does he monitor u through the cycle.

With my experience my 1st ever cycle they didn't use an us and I ended up with any ectopic pregnancy. I always wondered if that had something to do with it? Surely it's just a guessing game without us? Though I've had it with the rest of my cycles and it hasn't helped me fall pregnant. But I reckon if they have it there why not use it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Hi ttc1981. Went really well today! I've got a hatching blastocyst on board!! I was so relieved to get a good embie to transfer. As u know Last cycle my embryos were all behind and didn't make it to blast so I was super nervous!! I've got 2 blasts left so they will assess them tomorrow and PGD test them ( if possible) and/or freeze if they make it.
    My hubby and I are hopeful with this one. I have to mange my excitement though as I'm getting way ahead of myself. But very glad this one hurdle is done!
    We had the same numbers as you. You know where the hatching blast is! We have 2 more blasts waiting overnight to see if they're good enough to PGD test and then freeze. Tho now I'm scared to get the PGD after today! Funny how we have the same outcome of embries on the same cycle. Not funny how mind ended up but you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apples no, not funny at all! Hope you 2 embies go strong and go have a good outcome tomorrow. Id love to have one to freeze, even if they can't test it I'll be happy to freeze. But not expecting it after last time

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pepper1977

Sorry I don't have many answers for you .. But my FS never uses ultrasound with transfer and she has great success rates. She has managed to get BFPs for me in 3 out of 4 cycles. Sadly 1 was miscarriage, 1 a Chem preg, but this latest one has hopefully stuck! (All kinds of panic with this recent one).

I don't think an u/s guided transfer is needed if the FS works better without them. My FS did a trial run in her rooms prior to my first transfer to get a 'feel' for how my uterus sits ... And that's it.

As for progesterone dosage - I'm not sure!! I'm on 600 mg a day (3 x200).

And blood tests - none at all?? So how do they know if you are BFP or BFN???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I should add apparently my uterus is just about as backwards and upside down as you can get ...