+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof that is terrible... I was really hoping that it is as going to turn out for you. how did you go with the FS today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling better this afternoon ... No more bleeding today so it all stopped about 1130 last night

FS is doing bloods tomorrow. She said to be realistic but not to give up hope. Have had acupuncture this Arvo and feel loads better. Tummy was sore and crampy today and that has gone completely ... We're holding off as long as we can for a scan ... Am 6w0 tomorrow so we want to be able to see something if we do scan.

Feeling strong and hopeful and confident I can cope with anything thrown at me again ... As I said on the other thread, very I am woman hear me roar!

So not giving up yet!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (15-12-2015),MrsSMS  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry and bugs hugs mrsmac. Glad to hear you're feeling better woof! Still hoping! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Hopeful how are things going with your cycle?
    Hi ttc1981 I've got my transfer tomorrow. As of Monday I had 3 embies still going string. I'm hoping they still are!! Please oh please let this be it!!!

How are you feeling? How is early pregnancy treating you? When is your next scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof I hope everything is ok tomorrow xx
    @apples what did u end up deciding with your embies ( sorry if you have already said, I've missed it) did u freeze yet or waiting for day 5?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's great news that 3 were still going strong and your transfer tomorrow... Are you putting one or two back?

Oh I don't want to sound like I am not grateful to be pregnant but oh my god the morning sickness, nausea and swollen ovaries are hard work at the moment... The nausea is all day so not loving it... Thank god work is slow coming up to Xmas

Scan is Monday... Bloods are really strong now so fingers crossed the scan goes well...

Let us know how you go tomorrow I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies! Sorry I’ve been a while. I’ve been busy trying to clean my house for Christmas and trying to get a job!
    I started taking my Endometrin today and although it’s annoying as hell at least I’m doing something new towards getting pregnant!

@katt1011 My transfer is on Monday if everything looks good!
    Haha I just love that you stick up for yourself like that. I really need to grow a backbone. xo

@Apples1234 Congratulations on your embryos! How are they/you going? xo

@Hopeful37 Congratulations on being PUPO!!! Hope your TWW goes nice and quick for you and you get a happy new year surprise! xo

@babypanda Best of luck for Tuesday! xo

I got a call from Eve Health this morning about my appointment on Friday that I thought was on Sunday. The receptionist there makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. I don’t like the way she speaks to me.
    Here’s how it went:
    Me: Hi! I was just about to call you! (I got an appointment text)
    Her: We have to change your appointment on Friday from 7:15am to either 6:30am or 2pm, which would be good for you?
    Me: 2pm would be great.
    Her: What was it that you were going to call about?
    Me: Oh. I thought my appointment was on a Sunday.
    Her: Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely not. We aren’t open on a Sunday.
    Me: Oh. Yes. I thought it was strange (mind lapse because of the way she just spoke)
    Her: Will that be all?
    Me: Yes, thank you.
    Her: Thaaaaankkkksssss. Byyyyeeeee.
    For some reason I thought I would be seeing him at the hospital or something, I don’t know.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

I can't talk right now so I've removed it
    Last edited by Apples1234; 16-12-2015 at 13:24.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry!!!!
    I really wish I had something more useful to say. Sending you giant hugs and wishing you all the best in the new year, in whatever you decide to do.

I hope that you can muster up the courage to go for the free stim cycle. Take time to clear your head and have a nice rest. xoxo
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 16-12-2015 at 12:53.