+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow that's great Mrsmac! Definitely darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 thats great 15 eggs and @Hopeful37 7 also sounds great.
    Im over pessaries, they make a mess I hope this is all worth it, I get my results 22nd so close to Christmas so hoping for a early xmas gift.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac3 I can definitely see that line getting darker. Im contemplating pregnancy tests but hubby is saying no hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you have an early Christmas present babypanda x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from the clinic. Of the 7 eggs only 3 fertilised normally. Pretty disappointed today. I know I can expect a further drop off of the days to come so I just hoping one makes it. Has anyone else had success with only 3 fertilising? Needing some hope today...,

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

@Hopeful37 around 50% fertilisation is good they just told me. I've had a big drop off too. 15 eggs, 13 inseminated and overnight only 7 fertilised. Now I'm scared to take them through to day 5 as I think most will drop off and am considering forgetting the testing and just freezing at day 3 or 4. Ugh decisions decisions. I guess I should hope they make it to day 3 or 4 cos we all now how this game goes! Unpredictable and so often disappointing.
    @mrsmac3 that second line is so exciting! I'd be pretty happy with that. I know what you mean about the dreams. Gosh this process messes with your head!!
    @babypanda Yes please! A Christmas miracle would be perfect! Fingers crossed xx
    @Katt1101 when is your next cycle starting?
    @Aqua85 oh wow I bet that was such a special moment xoxo congrats!
    Last edited by Apples1234; 12-12-2015 at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true apples. All these decisions are so hard. I just had a call from the clinic again and they said there is a slight possibility that my transfer may be Monday. They will look at the embryos and confirm on Monday morning.

7 is still great, lots of options at this stage. Hope they all progress well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful only 3 of my 7 fertilised all made to day 5 one was successful transfer as you know and one froze and one didn't make it to blast... Think positive and don't overthink each update... I did that and doesn't help at all! Think positive vibes and happy thoughts :!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All you need is one ladies xxx positive thoughts and vibes for you all 💕💓💕💓💕💓💕

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (12-12-2015),Hopeful37  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Hopeful Fingers crossed transfer is still monday there is always hope i only had three eggs i was lucky all of mine fertilised and made it to day 5 i have one left as you know after two failed fets

@MrsMac congratulations on the line getting darker

@apples i will know more monday dr was meant to do it yesterday but apparently was to busy so.......

@mrsthomo when is your transfer?

@MrsSMS how are you doing?

Its great seeing people get there dreams finally come true, there also the flip side of seeing it as a dig and like a haha look what you didnt get again. I dont mean it as a personal dig its a psychological one just what comes with ivf i guess.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)