+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Thank you for that @mrsmac3! It was a boost to read your post!! ❤️❤️ What is COQ10?? We were thinking flinders next as it's cheaper. Currently at Repromed.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 22-11-2015 at 15:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I was on Vit D which apples you should look at if you have autoimmune?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Oh and I was on Vit D which apples you should look at if you have autoimmune?
    Interesting you say that. I was tested for vit d about 4 months ago and I was extremely low!! I was prescribed a high dose once monthly for 3 months and will get my bloods back on Tuesday to see if they're up. I didn't know D was related to autoimmune.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep if you have any sort of autoimmune you should consider it as an everyday vitamin. I'm personally just taking folic acid and Vit d this time round cos I got so terribly constipated last pregnancy / round. There have been some interesting studies about Vit d and also about gluten attacking the thyroid tissue. My hubby is already GF so I will be going full GF at the end of this year, I'm hoping it will reduce the inflammatory markers and maybe help my ovaries? I'm just having a last hurrah these next couple of months lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Yep if you have any sort of autoimmune you should consider it as an everyday vitamin. I'm personally just taking folic acid and Vit d this time round cos I got so terribly constipated last pregnancy / round. There have been some interesting studies about Vit d and also about gluten attacking the thyroid tissue. My hubby is already GF so I will be going full GF at the end of this year, I'm hoping it will reduce the inflammatory markers and maybe help my ovaries? I'm just having a last hurrah these next couple of months lol
    Me and Rob have just gone gluten free 5-6 weeks ago. It makes such a difference!! We were not sure at first but now we both feel so much better and if we do eat it we crash immediately felling bloated and grumpy. I've also gotten on the probiotics to help with inflammation and gut (kefir drink and probiotic sourkraut). It's made a huge difference this cycle. Last cycle I got so constipated and bleed out my bum (tmi) but this time I've got a great happy healthy stomach! Yay one side effect I don't need to worry about. I 100% contribute this to kefir and low/no gluten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac3 have a look at "the paleo mum" on Facebook. She has an auto immune protocol diet that changed her life. It's basically cutting out inflammatory foods and keeping good gut flora. I'm working my way up to that step by step. A friend of mine did it and she feels amazing (and looks incredible as a bonus)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Hopeful37 damn that progesterone! Got to keep remembering it's just temporary. I've been bloated, feeling crap and emotional too. I found with the bloating I'm much better with some kefir and probiotic sauerkraut and keeping gluten low or none at all (had a couple little slips and that's when I really bloated up.
    I've been wanting to buy some sauerkraut. Do u know where u buy it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I've been wanting to buy some sauerkraut. Do u know where u buy it?
    You need to get the probiotic stuff. It's fermented sour kraut. Some health food shops sell it. I usually ring first and ask. Some will get it in for you also. A popular one is "peach, love and vegetables" from Byron bay. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448188238.896800.jpg

It's pretty sour when u first start. I usually have two tablespoons a day as a side or entree at dinner time. 😊

Lots of different flavours like sea vegetable, kimchi or my favourite which is dill

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    You need to get the probiotic stuff. It's fermented sour kraut. Some health food shops sell it. I usually ring first and ask. Some will get it in for you also. A popular one is "peach, love and vegetables" from Byron bay. Attachment 75582

It's pretty sour when u first start. I usually have two tablespoons a day as a side or entree at dinner time. 😊

Lots of different flavours like sea vegetable, kimchi or my favourite which is dill
    Awesome thanks for that, I'll check a couple of my local health shops and if they don't have it I'll ask if they can get that one in. I don't mind kimchi so I might start with that and work on my taste buds from there

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-11-2015)