+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Home now resting. They got 7 eggs. So I guess we will see how we go. On the plus side my hubby's extra tests came back excellent so that's something. He had chemo a couple of years ago so there was a possibility that there would be some fragmentation but no.

So tired today. I haven't slept well all week and have been up very early for my meds everyday. Think It will be a quiet day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news from me. Got 15 eggs today. I also had the hysteroscopy and that showed my lining was quite white. That means not enough blood in the lining so I'm so glad we did it as it explains why IVF hasn't worked so far as they couldn't attach. Definitely worth it. When you have a hysteroscopy you can't do a fresh transfer but I wanted to freeze all anyway so that's great I feel like I've made the right decision. Very happy with the results as now I have 15 eggs and a problem I know can be dealt with as to why it hasn't worked. Hooray! Now I'm hoping for a good bunch of blastocyst to freeze for next year.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good numbers for both of you! Now to wait for fertilisation! Hope they're all mature and grow superbly for you both!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-12-2015),Hopeful37  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I'm soooo tired also! Haven't been sleeping well at all. Didn't get to sleep last night til about 1am then had to get up at 6. Looking forward to a rest now. 7 is a good number I think. When I got 16 last time I only got 1 blast. I was so sore when I woke up! Cos they scraped all the lining out. Rest now. Let's hope for good fertilisation tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrsmac3. Hope so too x

Wow apples 15 is an awesome number! And good to hear they worked out the lining issue. It's going to make the world of difference when it's implanted.

7 is ok I guess. The other 2 stim cycles I got 8 so it must be what my body does. Had a bit more bleeding and pain this time but now I'm home I feel a lot better.

And now the wait with the news of fert rates tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got some results already this afternoon. Of the 15 eggs, 13 have been inseminated (ICIS).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those are great numbers girls!! Apples that's also a big relief finding out those results, at least it's something they can easily treat before your next cycle woohoo. I remember feeling pretty rough after my EC and they only got 5!
    I had my dating scan today and my RE managed to find 1 healthy HB. The Embryo measured in line with a normal 7w2 - which we were pleased about. EDD is 27 July 2016.
    Next stop is 12week scan with my obstetrician :-/ yikes.
    I also wanted to say that my RE told us based off my high FSH readings (21) combined with very low AMH (1.9), she was convinced it wouldn't happen for us.
    I know we all go through so many highs and lows on this journey but please try not let anyone discourage you along the way. Even the experts can get it wrong

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @aqua that's awesome must have been so good to hear that HB! Wonderful news!

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I've kind of lost hope since last cycle that this is actually ever going to work for me. Hearing that you have beaten the odds gives me hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

@Hopeful and @apples yay on the good numbers i hope you manage to get some sleep.

@apples im so glad they found the reason why your embys havent been sticking

@aqua yay on seeing the hb

Afm not much to tell waiting for the clinic is sending me my new plan monday apparently to busy today.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449864596.206917.jpg

I tossed and turned last night worried the line wasn't getting darker, but it's morning now and I can see it obviously is! My hubby was lecturing me on testing too early and I just told him at least I get some sleep knowing I've peed on a stick, if I hadn't I don't get any sleep as I dream about pregnancy tests and dropping them in the toilet or snapping them or them being faulty! So frustrating my brain can't switch off, so excited to see a more obvious line!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (12-12-2015),Corbes  (12-12-2015)