+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my transfer is done and now its just a wait time... I dont know how I will get through the next 2 weeks. Tips ? haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Be easy on yourself. Plan some nice things to do like going out for lunch with your partner. "Try" to forget about it but that's hard to do. Know that nothing you do will change the outcome so try let it go and say what will be will be. Having said that I drove myself nuts through the tww! What date is your blood test? Talk on here as much as you need xxx
    @babypanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Don't really know what is going on Monday had a blood test hcg was 127 had another blood test this morning (Wednesday) hcg was 144. It is meant to go up faster isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    Hi ladies

Don't really know what is going on Monday had a blood test hcg was 127 had another blood test this morning (Wednesday) hcg was 144. It is meant to go up faster isn't it?
    I don't really know how fast it goes up. What did they say at the clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I'm booked in for Friday also. 7:30am egg collection. We are going to do genetic testing this round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 blood test is on the 22nd of December. I have been feeling so bloated since egg retrieval. Has anyone else felt like that? Dr didn't seem to concerned but I'm a hypochondriac and read about OHSS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    @Apples1234 blood test is on the 22nd of December. I have been feeling so bloated since egg retrieval. Has anyone else felt like that? Dr didn't seem to concerned but I'm a hypochondriac and read about OHHS.
    Bloated, sore and cramps is all normal after egg collection. Can last days or even a couple weeks. If you had OHHS you would know. Painful, vomiting, sweats, dizzy, shortness of breath.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 clinic just said they like to see it rise fast than it has they are retesting on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Oh! Ok I hope it's ok. Gosh you get through one faze just to worry about the next!! I'm getting genetic testing and a hysteroscopy this time. I want to rule out problems that are stopping IVF working tho I know sometimes it's just down to luck! But I want the testing so I know my eggs are genetically sound cos if not then we will need a donor and if that's the case trying like this is wasting our time. I'm going to say it! I'm sick of IVF! There haha. (I think I need a break).

I'm really wishing all the best for you. I love hearing the positive stories. ❤️❤️
    @MrsSMS

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (09-12-2015),mrsthomo  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @Hopeful thats terrific news are you doing a transfer after epu or are you doing a feeeze all?
    Thanks! EPU at 7am. Yep I'll be doing a fresh transfer this cycle. If I have any left we will get them PGD tested and freeze. Hoping to get something to test and freeze. Last cycle was a bust for that and the 2 embies I had left didn't make it to freeze