+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    @Apples1234 thanks, I guess I am not sure cause its our first ivf. We are doing fresh and they said transfer should ve Saturday but he mentioned something about Wednesday if not many fertilize? Im nervous for tomorrow. Been watching movies with hubby and resting
    Ok so they want to try get them to the blastocyst stage which is 5 day old embryos. Not all embryos make it to day 5 so that's why they say maybe earlier. You can get pregnant from a fresh (or frozen) 2 day old embryo so don't worry too much. My first two cycles only 1 made it to blastocyst each time and I had 8 and 16 eggs. My third cycle I only had 2 eggs and we transferred both on day 4 instead of waiting until day 5. Unfortunately there is only so much science knows with IVF and the rest is luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got the call and 6 from the 8 are mature and 3 fertlized. My Dr said due to the low number they want to put one back tomorrow and then hopefully the other 2 make it to freeze on day 5. Fingers crossed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck baby panda x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful37 I'm not feeling confident but as they say it only takes one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @babypanda - don't worry about numbers AT ALL. I only got 5 from my EC. Only 4 fertilised and my RE opted for 2 embies to be put back in (day 3 trf). Sadly the remaining 2 didn't make it to freezing BUT we still managed to come back with a BFP. Obviously still a long road ahead but please don't feel downbeat

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (08-12-2015),Hopeful37  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long!
    I’ve missed so much! :0

My BT was a BFN and luckily my FS was able to fit me in on Sunday the 20th for a lining scan and fingers crossed for a transfer on the 21st which is the very last day possible. Phew! I’m going to call the nurse and ask when I should start taking Endometrin for a transfer on that day.
    I regret wasting all those pee sticks but I would have been disappointed that I didn’t know straight away if I was pregnant. *sigh* It’s a bit of a catch 22.

@woof5105 YAY! Congratulations on the double lines! Is a 3 day transfer a 2 day embryo but thawed a day ahead? Do you know? I’m a little confused with all of this tbh!
    I love the pics! So happy for you!
    Oh my goodness. What you wrote about your husband made me cry. All of this is so tough and not just for us. Wishing you all the very best. xo

@babypanda I think I only had the one scan before my EPU! Congratulations on the 3 embryos! Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow and fingers crossed for the other two! xo

@katt1011 How are you going? When is your BT? I have everything crossed for you! xo

@mrsmac3 Congratulations on being PUPO! Good luck! xo

@Apples1234 Hope you’re feeling 100x better! I wonder what’s going on. I hope that your ovaries are okay. Wishing you all the best. xo
    I got my kefir grains yesterday, got them started last night and they're already growing! I'm so excited!

@ttc1981 I hope your scan went well! Wishing you all the best. xo

@Aqua85 Best of luck for your scan on Friday! Hope the morning sickness subsides a bit soon! xo

@MrsSMS Congratulations!! xo

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (08-12-2015),Aqua85  (08-12-2015),MrsSMS  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

How is everyone?

@mrsthomo bt is next monday i think its the 14th anyway lol anyway i have been poas but line isnt getting much darker, posted a pic the other day and here is todays

Anyway needless to say not getting hopes up on this one
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Katt1101 Not too bad. Feeling a bit sick from the hormones today but otherwise pretty good. You've still got a week to go so don't give up yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

@apples if it was gonna work the line would be darker by now especially with a day 5 embryo. Hostely i wouldve preferred no line to the faint one which isnt getting much darker so.....just gonna have to wait n see

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 any update on when u will be triggering? I have a scan and bt tomorrow. I really hope they say trigger tomorrow night. I'm on meds at least one day more ( so far) than last cycle so here's hoping that makes a difference