+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi. Had my scan. 7 follicles at the mo with a few more that could grow to size. Will find out this afternoon whether it's egg collection on Wednesday or another scan and egg collection probably Thursday or Friday. Lining looks great at 10 but not really relevant as I'm freezing all.

Nice to hear from you TTC and all sounding good. Keep us up to date. Keep smiling 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also wanted to drop in (like @ttc1981) - just to say hi to everyone & wish you all luck at whatever stage you are in... It can be such a rollercoaster!!

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks but currently 6w+5 - it is a nervous wait until my 7w scan (booked for Friday) where I hope we shall see 1 (maybe 2) HBs. I also had 2 embies transferred but obviously have no idea how they both went. All I do know is that I have been wiped out with morning sickness, and literally spent the whole Sunday in bed. USELESS. DH finds it quite amusing since I am usually pretty active and recently I have just slept, ate a little and slept some more. hahaha.
    Anyway, hope you are all well and I shall update everyone with the news (good or bad) after Friday
    xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (07-12-2015),MrsSMS  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 that's very exciting! I'm sure the news will be good! Are you hoping for 2? Please do let us know! Keep the good news flowing. Rest up, your body is very busy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Hope everyone is going well. I had my egg retrieval today and they got 8 eggs, I was hoping for more but like they say it only takes one. Now the wait to see how many fertilize. Its going to be a slow few weeks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (07-12-2015),Hopeful37  (07-12-2015),MrsSMS  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so very excited and still nervous I may have cried on the phone to my nurse when they rang to say that my hcg levels are 127..... I am pregnant!! Trying to hold off the excitement a little until I have another blood test Wednesday to confirm my numbers are going up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Hey guys thought I would swing by to see how your going... Apples and Hopeful sounds like your close must be getting excited again... Has these cycles been easier than last?
    Update on me we have great HCG so far at about 9000 at 5w+4 and today going to my first OB as I have risk factors so he wants me
    In early... Still haven't really felt pregnant or anything yet and not looking forward to tonight's scan as worried we will be too early for a heart beat... Also start daily injections from today for a blood clotting factor... I think if this pregnancy goes to term one child might be enough
    Hi ttc1981 great to hear from you!! Glad everything is ticking along and hope all goes well with the scan tonight.

This cycle has been a little easier so far. I've been flat out at work so trying not to think about it too much. I went in for my 3rd scan and my follies still aren't ready yet so I'm back in on Wednesday so EPU will probably be Friday or sat. Just looking forward to a break from IVF whatever happens this cycle so focusing on that

Check in again soon with us and keep us updated with your scans etc x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS ahhhh!!! So happy for you, that's the best news!! And so proud of you for not testing early. I know I won't be that strong lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    I am so very excited and still nervous I may have cried on the phone to my nurse when they rang to say that my hcg levels are 127..... I am pregnant!! Trying to hold off the excitement a little until I have another blood test Wednesday to confirm my numbers are going up.
    Oh wow! What a feeling! You're very lucky and you deserve it. Try not to worry about every step of the way and enjoy the wins as they come! Congratulations!! Amazing news!! ❤️🎉🎈💥💋🎊✨❤️🎉🎈💥 🎊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

@Hopeful37 my follies aren't ready either. Scan again on Wednesday. I'm thinking a Thursday or Friday or maybe Saturday collection for me. Had 7 today of growing size and the possibility of some more coming up too.
    @babypanda 8 is a great number! You don't want heaps of eggs because you can get OHSS and also they believe it could be a case of quality over quantity. You should be very happy with that. One of my friends only got 1 egg. She was so upset. Are you doing a fresh transfer? What day are they taking the embryos to? Hopefully you get lots fertilised overnight and have some good news tomorrow. Rest up and take it easy. You made it through your first stim cycle! 😊👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 thanks, I guess I am not sure cause its our first ivf. We are doing fresh and they said transfer should ve Saturday but he mentioned something about Wednesday if not many fertilize? Im nervous for tomorrow. Been watching movies with hubby and resting