+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@MrsSMS not long now til your bt

@apples so sorry to hear you got sick i hope your feeling better, as for the tww ugh its horrible i dunno why you cant fast fowars the tww, even then its still not easy especially if you do manage to get a bfp .
    I wish it was Monday already lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSMS oh i hear you on that one, unlike you i like to know well before hand what im in for so i will be poas. Not sure what to make of this one last time i had all the symptoms but was negative n this time no symptoms just some cramping which could be af so who knows still to early to tell either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I have had cramps for 24 hrs tiny bit of brown discharge yesterday morning keep expecting AF but hoping it will not come at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I have had cramps for 24 hrs tiny bit of brown discharge yesterday morning keep expecting AF but hoping it will not come at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS i totally know what you mean about the af thing. So will you cave and do a poas or will you wait it out? Hopefully the old blood and the cramps is a good sign for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I will wait it out there is less than 48 hours til I will know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Ruby hope all is well glad your able to get a bt to ensure everything is ok

Afm as you know i always poas prob is i have a very faint line so im posting for your opinion it is only very faint. Definitely not getting hopes up. Been through this before.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    What dptd are you Kat? I can see a very very faint line, so faint I'd say Evap. Another day or two then test again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMac no its not an evap line just a very faint one i waited and rechecked, im not reading anything into it i still think af will show up or is trying to but wont while im on the meds, im 5dpt so still early but will check again in a few days ive had a line before n gotten af the following day so im not counting anything. So probably like last time it will drag out to a bfn n then have to wait until January to use my last embryo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! @MrsSMS - good luck for Monday! @katt1011 - those poas's can drive us insane! Looks very faint to me but early days. Fingers crossed for you that a nice strong line comes through in a few more days!! @Apples1234 - hope you are feeling better!!!

I had my second beta this morning. First beta was 127 hcg and prog 36. Today hcg is 748 but prog has dropped to 24.
    Am loving the hcg number - doubling time is about 31.5 hours (so still possibility of twins) - but am a bit concerned about the drop in prog.

FS wants me to start taking pregnyl shots starting tomorrow morning. I haven't had it before ... Am a bit concerned that the prog has dropped but 24 is actually the number that it was at for my miscarriage last year - so it isn't crazy low for me. From quick reading 10 is the 'threaten' level.

Anyone have any experience with low prog? Should I be worried ????

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (06-12-2015)