+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopeful37 damn that progesterone! Got to keep remembering it's just temporary. I've been bloated, feeling crap and emotional too. I found with the bloating I'm much better with some kefir and probiotic sauerkraut and keeping gluten low or none at all (had a couple little slips and that's when I really bloated up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's silly! I hope we don't have any of that crap here because the whole idea of this thread and forum is support! I personally have a wonderful DD group from on here and we all get along amazingly!

Also I think you're amazing to do a double transfer! I would be scared ****less but I understand you want and may need the best chance so all for it! It's not like your putting 8 back in!!! Jeepers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful37 it has been interesting to read about what other clinics do and learning the different process the each individual is going through on their journey. I am hoping that my first FET cycle is the one that works. I think my body doesn't cope to well after epu so hopefully this will be the one that works 😄

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Just to fill in, my background is: I'm 35. This is my 3rd cycle. I've had 2 miscarriages with a prior partner before IVF. One was a molar which is really rare and can turn cancerous. My DH and I had tests done 2 years ago. He has low counts in all areas (morphology, motality etc). Our first two cycles were both fresh transfers with no frozen. We then changed clinics and have an amazing FS now who I fully trust and believe in. Due to the failed attempts, my age and our situation he was happy to do a double and we (my husband, FS and me) are hoping for twins, but would be overjoyed with one. I know the risks and I'm happy with that. My cousins wife just gave birth full term pregnancy to perfect twins. If this cycle doesn't work we would investigate down the autoimmune track due to my speckled report to blood test in autoimmune. Let's all get BFPs instead this cycle tho please! I'm hoping this is a lucky thread full of good news! 😊❤️😊
    Last edited by Apples1234; 22-11-2015 at 14:11.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and after our last collection (3 months ago) we didn't go forward with a fresh transfer as I had a cyst that had burst (very painful) and I wanted to give my body a break. So glad I did. Feels much more comfy this time than my last two cycles going straight in after stim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to give you some positive thoughts apples I have a terrible blood panel for autoimmune. I tested positive for thyroid antibodies, lupus, autoimmune antibodies and a range of other ones including a diagnosis of PCOS, high NK cells and amenorrhea. My husband had low motility. We did icsi and two failed cycles (1 fresh 1 frozen) at Repromed before we transferred to FMC and our FS put us on COQ10 and we got awesome embryos out of that. Our first cycle with them we have our beautiful daughter who will be one in 2 weeks and 3x 3D and 2x 5D frosties.

Prior to all this we did multiple rounds of clomid, acupuncture, naturopath and voodoo (joking lol). It took us 5 years for our little girl! And hopefully this next one will round out our family nicely 😬

It does happen, it can happen and it will happen!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. @Apples1234 and @mrsmac3 you've got the same issues my DH and I've got. Male factor.

May I ask what supplements are your hubbies taking? Mine is taking Menevit, vit E, Coq10 and vit D.
    @Apples1234 Both my FS (former and current) just transfer one embryo at a time BUT they both told me that after 3 unsuccessful transfers and being 35+, they'd transfer 2. That being said, it doesn't mean that you'd get twins. You may get pregnant with one or even 4!

Hope you're doing better now. Just keep in mind your goal: to have a healthy pregnancy and get to hold your baby/babies ☺️

When is your beta?

Thanks
    Reviews

@Kookii Hi. Nice to hear from you 😊

My husband is on menevit (my FS invented it - I was really chuffed when I read that on their website last week). I had him on zinc drops too but I think I overdosed him 😮 as he got bad anxiety which my mum told me can happen with too much zinc so we stopped the drops and just stuck to menevit. I've heard from one lady who swears by "smermomax" her DH was on menevit then switched to the smeromax and they have had 2 babies since.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 22-11-2015 at 15:02.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you for that @MrsMac! It was a boost to read your post!! ❤️❤️ What is COQ10?? We were thinking flinders next as it's cheaper. Currently at Repromed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hubby was on menevit and it made a huuuuge difference to his sperm count and motility. Also our FS had us on COQ10 when we were doing the stim cycle.