+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Apples1234
    Good news would certainly be good for everyone!!
    I have no idea how I'm going to sleep for the next 3 nights!
    The last few days of the 2ww are always the worst!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep started on 175 gonal F on sat. Just slightly higher than last cycle up from 150. That's the only real change. Unless my FS adds something tomorrow.
    Hope all goes well at your appointment tomorrow. U will be back on the injection train with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 they sure are!! I had a lot of trouble sleeping. Ended up calling the clinic and asking what I could take. You can get restvit over the counter at the chemist. It helped me sleep and totally safe during pregnancy (category a). Some women even found it helps for morning sickness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true woof the last days of the 2ww are the worst. You are very strong by not poas yet! I've always caved by that stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thanks @Hopeful37 ... I know that it's too early still so am trying realllllllllly hard to not poas ... I keep saying Tuesday but I know I'll test tomorrow morning!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha well u have done so well to last this long I don't blame you for testing in the morning! Keep us posted if you do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had my scan ladies, from what the nurse said its looking all good. I have 11 follies sitting at around 10-11mm and my lining is good but I was told that during IUI as well which still didn't help me lol. I will be booking in another scan for Wed/Thur but she needs to speak to my gyno to see if he will increase my dose or just leave me. What do you guys think? Does it seem normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    I just had my scan ladies, from what the nurse said its looking all good. I have 11 follies sitting at around 10-11mm and my lining is good but I was told that during IUI as well which still didn't help me lol. I will be booking in another scan for Wed/Thur but she needs to speak to my gyno to see if he will increase my dose or just leave me. What do you guys think? Does it seem normal?
    Sounds good to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok hopefully it all works out, how are you going ? I am getting so nervous about getting put to sleep for egg retrieval. I get really bad anxiety over those things, especially getting put to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babypanda - seems normal to me too but I've only ever had 1 collection so not the best judge!

I caved this morning like I knew I would .. 9dp3dt ... And there is the squintiest 2nd line!!!!

Hubby is not letting himself get excited as we've been down this road so many times ... But I can't help it ... I can't wait to see tomorrow's line haha

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448838552.696787.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (08-12-2015)