+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Good luck @ttc1981 and I wish you all the best. Don't read "what to expect when you're expecting". I read that during my last pregnancy and it made me worry about a million things!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981 best of luck with everything cycle buddy! It's been really good chatting with you over the last month. I understand where u are coming from, extra worry etc isn't needed as everyone's different in pregnancy. You have to do what's right for you.
    I hope the next couple of months are are very easy for you and everything goes well. I'm sure it will! Take care xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you feeling today hopeful? My AF is knocking me around. Quite heavy. I'm starting Meds on day 3 so Monday. I'm jade btw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS Haha. I guess I'm one of those lucky few. 😕
    @ttc1981 Wow that's really annoying. The first script I got was filled at QFG because my doc told me to go there but with the second one the nurse told me I could go to a different pharmacy. So I just Googled the medication and lo and behold Chemist Warehouse sells one of my scripts for half the price!

What's the COQ10 for?

Thanks for the tip about Luveris, @Apples1234! I just don't have a good feeling about this year. Hopefully next year will be a thousand times better for us all. xx
    Thanks for the info on super as well.

I'll def check that out on my husband's internet! Hehe. Let me know what you think.

Wishing you all the best for a happy healthy pregnancy @ttc1981!! I want to see your baby pics next year. 😁

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jade/ apples ;-)(I'm Tammy) I'm feeling better today. My AF has tapered off so I'm over that. I know what you mean. I had the worst AF the last few days I feel crap and just yuck. It was pretty heavy too. Guess that's to be expected with the meds. Hope u are resting up. I've got a busy IVF day tomorrow, blood test in the morning then a but of work then I have to go back into the city to see my FS for follow up from the transfer. I'm not really sure why as I've already started meds yesterday so not sure what there really is to talk about but maybe it's what they do after every cycle at this clinic. It's my 1st failed one there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Aqua85 @babypanda @Kookii how are things going? Everyone feeling ok?
    Everything is ok but been getting headaches everyday and feeling constantly bloated. I have my scan tomorrow. Ill let you know how it goes.

Did everyone get the email about Medicare ? They have told everyone to write in to people on the email about why they shouldn't make ivf more expensive. I sent a letter Friday. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

@babypanda yep got it and I've sent it to all my friends and also posted on the IVF support group on Facebook.

You can take some pain killers for the pain in your stim cycle. My ovaries got quite sore and swollen too for the first one and headaches too. Some days I had emotional days too. Will be good to know how your scan goes. They will be checking the follicle size to time you egg collection. Don't worry if they're not ready yet. I had 2-3 scans before they went ahead on one cycle and on another I got booked in for the et after first scan. They want them around 19-20mm each.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Hey Jade/ apples ;-)(I'm Tammy) I'm feeling better today. My AF has tapered off so I'm over that. I know what you mean. I had the worst AF the last few days I feel crap and just yuck. It was pretty heavy too. Guess that's to be expected with the meds. Hope u are resting up. I've got a busy IVF day tomorrow, blood test in the morning then a but of work then I have to go back into the city to see my FS for follow up from the transfer. I'm not really sure why as I've already started meds yesterday so not sure what there really is to talk about but maybe it's what they do after every cycle at this clinic. It's my 1st failed one there
    Hey Tammy. Have you started Gonal F yet? What Meds are you on? I'll find out mine tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Medicare funding changes next year are a bit daunting aren't they? Thanks for the super info - might have to look at switching funds!!

I'm doing good ... Well ... Going crazy but that's the 2WW!!! Had a small amount of spotting yesterday. Very pale and just a little bit. It's 8dp3dt for me today. So everything is lining up time wise with all my little 'symptoms'. Am trying desperately hard to not get too excited. Have been burned before .. But it's so tough!!

Going to poas on tues I think ... Tomorrow might still be too early ... Then beta on Wednesday ... Argh the decisions ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    The Medicare funding changes next year are a bit daunting aren't they? Thanks for the super info - might have to look at switching funds!!

I'm doing good ... Well ... Going crazy but that's the 2WW!!! Had a small amount of spotting yesterday. Very pale and just a little bit. It's 8dp3dt for me today. So everything is lining up time wise with all my little 'symptoms'. Am trying desperately hard to not get too excited. Have been burned before .. But it's so tough!!

Going to poas on tues I think ... Tomorrow might still be too early ... Then beta on Wednesday ... Argh the decisions ....
    Re super - most funds will let you withdraw it. You will need a letter from dr/psychiatrist. Going through mysupercare will charge you $980 but you can do it yourself. Just ring your fund and ask how to apply. Tell them you're in financial hardship due to medical bills for IVF.

Good luck with your little embryo! Keep us posted. Would love some good news xx