+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Random question pessaries they say below 25 I think I should keep them in the fridge yes or no (keep in mind I am in QLD)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I would but remember to take them out a bit before you put them in lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    What's everyone up too this weekend? Anything exciting?
    Just been for a swim and tomorrow sorting out house stuff as we are building soon ( the MIL told us it's a bad time to have a baby haha) then a bit of exercise and work on Sunday... Wanted to take my partner out for dinner but he's tired and honestly so am I so take out it is... Want to see the hunger games too might go tomorrow

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015),Hopeful37  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 oh bugger - sorry just have seen your post. That sucks!!!!! So sorry

I've been taking a break from everything for my sanity ... But am 6dp3dt tonight with a double transfer last Saturday. Transfer went well. We defrosted a 5 cell and an 8 cell. The 5 went to a 6 after defrosting and they were 10 and 11 cells the next morning for transfer.

Had acupuncture right before and after transfer .. And once on Tues. have another one booked for this Tuesday

Started to get a few weird crampy feelings today and yesterday ... And a very heavy feeling ... Which is all good signs .. But it's tough ... After 2 bfns, 1 Mmc and a Chem - all the 'good' signs don't seem to mean much ... I so hope that we are lucky this time. It's all down to luck now. I've done absolutely everything I can ...

Feeling a bit mixed emotions!!!

Sorry I've not read everyone's posts yet - will catch up!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Aqua85 @babypanda @Kookii how are things going? Everyone feeling ok?
    All good, AF is already here so back to normal. Made an appt with our FS, let's see what she thinks and how we move forward after the 3rd unsuccessful transfer.

Really looking forward to January now! 😁

Have a great weekend everyone! Xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    All good, AF is already here so back to normal. Made an appt with our FS, let's see what she thinks and how we move forward after the 3rd unsuccessful transfer.

Really looking forward to January now! 😁

Have a great weekend everyone! Xxx
    Mine AF started tonight. Got to go in for bloods tomorrow and get a new stim program. Give me the strength!! I'm looking forward to January to have a break before I imagine a FET in February

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 Oh haha! That’s great! My husband and I both love that site.
    Your husband sounds wonderful, your description of him is so sweet. It sounds like you’re perfectly fitted to one another.
    I’m sorry you’re both having such a hard time now. I’m sure your break in January will really help. If this cycle has failed and our December one fails we will have a break as well.
    Wishing you all the best for this cycle!

Thank you! That really means a lot to me! :’) I think you’re a lovely person too and I value your helpful tips and interactions.

Oh my goodness. Apple and guava sounds amazing! Can you imagine coconut and guava? I asked about the pineapple because I’m in love with coconut and pineapple together. Mmm haha
    The site I was on said something about using juice instead of water?! I’ve lost it but I’ll try and link it tomorrow or something.

@mrsmac3 Best of luck for your transfer on Thursday!

@Hopeful37 I’m sorry you’re having such a terrible AF! I hope your headache goes away soon. x
    The husband and I are going to the beach on Sunday! Poor thing has to work tomorrow so I’ll just stay home and do some sewing. Wbu?

@MrsSMS I’ve heard that the fridge is fine but I think it was someone on another thread here that said NOT in the freezer! Apparently it was quite painful. /:
    Someone else said they leak worse after being in the fridge so keep that in mind as well. X

I want to see The Hunger Games as well! I haven’t seen the 3rd one though. Ijust love going to the movies. Its one of my favourite things to do. Lol

@Kookii Good luck for your appointment with your FS!

@woof5105 I have everything crossed for you! x
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 27-11-2015 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thanks heaps. I have been told they can leak in some people, regardless of where you keep them I hope that's not the case 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I just got so COQ10 150g for $12.50 at Priceline pharmacy. Normally $29.99 so it's a really good buy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At my clinic they just give me all the medication no choice and I just get the bill for it... Interesting as guessing we could save some money...