+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Hopeful37 what is long protocol bc pills?
    I had to be on the bc pills for 3 weeks then started the nasel spray and injections so 7 weeks it works out to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    The nasel spray stops you from ovulating so you do that morning and night and then I did gonal f 225 for about 10-11 days. The gonal f was higher in that cycle because the bc pills suppress your hormones tsp they have to pump them back up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I had to be on the bc pills for 3 weeks then started the nasel spray and injections so 7 weeks it works out to be
    What are bc pills? Birth control?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    I am hoping this FET cycle works better for me as I was boarder line OHSS with both cycles and I can't imagine that being so full of medication cant be a happy environment for an embryo to want to grow. I would grab some of the coq10 the way I have been looking at this cycle is throw everything I can at it and hope of the best. At the end of the day I can say I did everything I could.
    My first two cycles were fresh transfers and after all the stim Meds I can tell you I was so much happier this last cycle on frozen. Your body is in such a better place for it and you just feel better. Totally better experience for me. Never doing a fresh transfer again as I just feel all the inflammation from stim is not a good environment. My first cycle I would have always gone fresh but now as I've had a few it's frozen all the way for me.
    I've been hearing about this coq10. Will get on it too. So just start ASAP? How much is it and is there a better brand?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep birth control

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys just catching up on your posts... I'm in for a blood test on Wednesday and still on progesterone pessaries even though my progesterone is 96 which is super high... Just reading thru your cycles I had 125 gonal d and the orag(can't spell it) then the trigger... I only got two eggs to 5 days as well so only one back up in the freezer. I know AmH was really good and uterus lining was strong but otherwise I haven't asked a lot of questions. I have high immune antibodies too but have started mindfulness to calm down and I think that helped... I needed to relax as was quite uptight... Just think within two weeks you both will be retrieving again and hopefully by Xmas good news...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015),Hopeful37  (27-11-2015),MrsSMS  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

@Apples1234 I have been using black mores 150mg once a day think they are about $26 for about 30

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015),Hopeful37  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Hey guys just catching up on your posts... I'm in for a blood test on Wednesday and still on progesterone pessaries even though my progesterone is 96 which is super high... Just reading thru your cycles I had 125 gonal d and the orag(can't spell it) then the trigger... I only got two eggs to 5 days as well so only one back up in the freezer. I know AmH was really good and uterus lining was strong but otherwise I haven't asked a lot of questions. I have high immune antibodies too but have started mindfulness to calm down and I think that helped... I needed to relax as was quite uptight... Just think within two weeks you both will be retrieving again and hopefully by Xmas good news...
    I know! It's such a whirl wind going again. I'm here now having coffee waiting for my clinic to open for bt. I found last month the meds part before EPU went super fast with all the bloods and scans so here's hope for that again

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my scan and I have a wonderful lining a touch under 10mm! Woooo! I texted my hubby and he said good job, which made me laugh he always used to praise me in our cycles when I grew good numbers of follicles or thick linings or excellent hormone levels. I always thought I wasn't doing anything but he would always pull me up and say I am doing everything so I deserve a pat on the back. He just gets to sit there and hold me hand. (Then he makes a joke about masturbating into a cup)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Mrsmac that sounds similar to conversations I have with my hubby!! Including the cup joke