+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hopeful I'm so sorry! I totally understand, we lost a couple friendship going through this as it was just too hard. They got their ref to the ivf clinic and then found out they were pregnant. She kept saying to me "I understand we would have had to go through it too" but no love, you don't and you can't because you haven't gone through it and you are happily pregnant now so leave me be!

Big rig hugs to both you and apples!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly how you are feeling Hopeful, my brother in-law and his wife are having a baby and we expected that to be us 2 years ago so now being around it all the time so hard. I went to a dinner the other day with them and there was so much baby talk I nearly burst into tears.

Its nice finally speaking with people who understand what I am going through. At least we can all try support each other during these times.

I have my scan on Monday, I am nervous to see how my body is reacting to the injections. When we did IUI it took me awhile to get big enough follies

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babypanda For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-11-2015),mrsthomo  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hopeful I understand that... Before we started IVF we were trying and people kept asking what is going on... In the end I told 2-3 close friends what was happening as needed to be able to share! Family wise my side are pretty good and my partners didn't know... Friends well people I have known were falling pregnant left right and centre and I was getting so annoyed! I was 'sick' for a friend function or two!
    Do you do acupuncture... I haven't but heard it really helps you relax. I'm so sorry you away going thru this... Sending you hugs xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, just a quick intro. I'll have to go back and read the thread so I can do personals. x

I had my second ever FET on the 20th of November and my official BT is on the 1st of December at 11dp5dt.

Hope you're all doing well. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac3 Hi! I know I’m 11 pages late but my progesterone pessaries (Endometrin) are $70 for a box of 21. Hope this helps.
    I live 2 hours from Brisbane but my clinic is in Brisbane.
    Best of luck for your U/S tomorrow! x
    @Apples1234 Oh my goodness I am so so sorry to hear the news. Sending you giant hugs! Hang in there and be gentle with yourself.
    Glad you’re able to fit another stim cycle in before the year is out. I hope it goes well for you! x
    @babypanda It’s absolutely normal to be anxious about this stuff!
    My husband is a very positive person who has a hard time understanding my anxiety (I have general anxiety disorder amongst a bunch of other things) He normally gets frustrated with me but he’s started to just listen and give me cuddles instead. It’s really nice and it actually helps me to be more positive.
    @Aqua85 CONGRATULATIONS!
    @Suzy T Congratulations! That is wonderful news! You should buy a lottery ticket. Hehe. x
    @Hopeful37 I’m sorry to hear, hun. That pretty much sums up how I feel right now. Why is it so hard for us, and we all want it so badly! Sending you giant hugs. x

AFM I’m having a really hard time at the moment with my family.
    My husband and I have been together since 2009 and prepared for children since 2011. We felt as though it was important for us to be married before we started due to our families religions (his) and beliefs (mine) My parents being very strongly against having children before marriage.

I grew up with an abusive brother whom we thought couldn’t have children because of an accident he had as a child but he has somehow knocked up a one night stand up and now has a son.
    My parents are pushing my husband and I away and shuffling us around because we are childless which really hurts me because my brother treated us ALL very badly.
    My mother had a go at me the other night because I didn’t want to talk about his baby with her because she thinks it’s just because I hate my brother (I haven’t seen him since 2010? When I cut him out of my life) but it’s also because this stuff is extremely hard!
    Nobody else understands. Thank goodness for you guys. x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448506738.404639.jpgThis is how I feel right now. Like I'm barely hanging on. Heart ache, anger, sadness, frustration and a gripping fear in my chest - what if it never happens?

It's just so confusing. Why won't it work? Is it just not a viable embryo or is it my body and auto immune or are me and my DH not genetically compatible. Urgh. I really thought this was the time. Sorry guys for having a rant! It sure is nice to have a community who know how you feel because sometimes you feel so hopeless and alone. I hardly slept at all last night so I'm extra emo today. I feel so tired but I've got to reach in and get through that one more stim before the end of the year and then I'll take a nice break off all Meds.

I do have a question, is there a test you can do to screen if you and your husband are not genetically compatible somehow?

Thanks ladies and hope I wasn't too much of a downer. Sending love out to you all ❤️
    @Hopeful37 sending you very sympathetic hugs. It's so **** isn't it! Well my cramps are kicking in so we will probably be cycling again together X
    Last edited by Apples1234; 26-11-2015 at 13:10.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-11-2015),MrsSMS  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol it didn't let me swear! You get the gist! 😉

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I drew this in my diary for this week but I thought you might need it. Hang in there!! ♡
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 26-11-2015 at 14:11. Reason: Picture was on it's side!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (26-11-2015),MrsSMS  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys xx appreciate your support. Yep looks like we might be cycling together again apples. What's your next step? I've got to go in for bloods in the morning.
    I've never done acupuncture or any type of thing like that. I like the sound of it but I worry it may stress me out more trying to fit another appointment for something in lol

Ttc1981, what do u do from here? Do u have another blood test? Or do u have to wait until your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your scan babypanda