Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Sorry to hear you got bad news

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few have come over from the old thread which I left because I felt upset there for one and I was told to leave by another. Please make sure you're always kind and warm here. I left that thread because I felt bullied and attacked and I started this one as a positive sharing only place. No one has been anything but warm and kind here and that I appreciate ✌️ ❤️. But there were a few that said comments that I felt were unfair.

To all the new ladies, this post of mine will make no sense and to be honest it's nothing to worry about. I just want this thread to be a safe and caring space only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac3 Called Dr M today and waiting for a call back. Not sure what the procedure is but me and my DH want to get checked out and explore the full auto immune protocol now we have had 3 failed cycles. After each one I feel "how can I do this again". But in a few days or so I'm sure I'll get determined and we will get our little Chins up and carry on! Your story is an inspiration. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear Apples! Yes they might introduce a steroid in your next round to suppress your immune system? I hope it all works out well!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    So glad to hear Apples! Yes they might introduce a steroid in your next round to suppress your immune system? I hope it all works out well!
    Well my FS had put me on prednisolone for this round as he is one of those hip FS that is open to that haha. So yeah still didn't work but I'd like some further investigations before the next ET for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def! I had a uterine lining scrape once and that's when they diagnosed to raised levels of NK cells. That was paaaainful! But over pretty quick.

Our FS was surprised we actually got pregnant and had Emmie looking over my results again. He got me all worried cos he was saying we were so so so lucky to have an easy pregnancy with her and how it might not happen and we need to prepare our 3 day embies to 5 days even though we had two 5 days to work with first. Got me all worried, but then i realised it can and will happen, it did before and it should again! *deep breath*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Def! I had a uterine lining scrape once and that's when they diagnosed to raised levels of NK cells. That was paaaainful! But over pretty quick.

Our FS was surprised we actually got pregnant and had Emmie looking over my results again. He got me all worried cos he was saying we were so so so lucky to have an easy pregnancy with her and how it might not happen and we need to prepare our 3 day embies to 5 days even though we had two 5 days to work with first. Got me all worried, but then i realised it can and will happen, it did before and it should again! *deep breath*
    Ah ok. I had a a cervical biopsy... I guess that's something else. Not sure what he was checking for... Maybe cancer but all results were fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I had to be a certain day in my cycle and they scraped the wall of my uterus. You'd know if you had one! 😖

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Oh good something else to look forward to. 😜

The hardest thing right now is not knowing why it's not working. We tried so many things this time. Sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. Woke up to my period this morning.
    I still will have to go in for bt tomorrow so I'm going to get another cycle started straight away. I've got to muster u the energy for one more cycle.
    I'm so over this why is it so hard for some people? All my husbands side of the family, all the couple that got married the same time we did (2years ago) have ALL had kids and some are even pregnant with their 2nd! I've got a early Xmas thing with that side of the fam next week and I just don't think I can face it. All it will be is babies and questions of when am we going to have kids!
    Sorry for my rant, I'm away from home for work and I've just woken ll emotional and another failed cycle.
    Got to focus on the next step I guess :-(

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (26-11-2015),mrsthomo  (26-11-2015)