+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Hi Im Jade,

I just wanted to open this new thread. Ive just had a double embryo transfer on Monday and am in the middle of the dreaded two week wait. Have opened this tread for people cycling and transferring in November and December to offer a warm and friendly environment and to support each other through this difficult time.

Thanks

Jade

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i posted in the oct/nov thread but i think with how quickly it moved last night my post maybe have gotten a little lost (which happens)

I was just wondering if anyone else experiences dry throat / extreme thirst following a transfer.

This happened with my fresh cycle that ended in a early mc and im finding that its happening again. We just did a natural FET. Im now on d4p5dt.

Im putting it down to the trigger shot. But i was curious as to if anyone else experiences this symptom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @RubyGirl I've never had extreme thirst. It definitely sounds like a side effect though. Give your clinic a quick call and ask if they've heard of that before. How long have you had it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had it for about 3 days or so.
    I asked my nurse last cycle and she thought it was odd & not a common side effect.

I guess every drug effects each person differently.
    😕

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NOV/DEC 2015 IVF Cycles and transfers (double embrie friendly)

Still got a BFP today at 6dp4dt. Could still be the pregnyl booster leaving my system. Will wait a few more days and do another HPT. 😊 @Hopeful37 how was your POS?
    Last edited by Apples1234; 21-11-2015 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was negative yesterday so all must be out of my system since Tuesday. Think I might wait a couple days now before testing again if I can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how exciting for these transfers and BFP! My transfer likely will be 3/4 December. I've never heard of extreme thirst after a transfer? But after EPU I have cos they literally suck all the fluids from your ovaries.

Maybe worth asking your GP for a glucose test?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 do you have any boosters left? My last one was Friday. A pregnyl 1500. I think the testing is making me a bit crazy. I'm trying to read into it but I'm not sure what I want to see at this stage. Had a bit of a cry yesterday. Lucky DH was home with cuddles and reassurance. Just when I thought the progesterone and pregnyl were not affecting me but was feeling really bloated and emotional.

I keep googling when does pregnyl leave your system but I get mixed answer. Oh well I guess I just have to wait. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMac are you on a stim cycle now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No boosters left last one was on Tuesday. It's definitely negative this morning. Was very light positive yesterday. So now I might test on Tuesday or Wednesday if I can hold out