+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubintummy View Post
    We would just take my car if we were going out, so I didn't need to use the capsule in my DH car but you can get a second base to put in another car so it can be used in both.

The bassinet is probably more comfortable for a long outing, but another option is to keep the pram seat in the car if you will be out for a long time. The seat lays nice and flat and can face you, and it would be fine to use if you didn't want the extra expense of purchasing a bassinet as well 😊. I asked our paed about using the capsule for longer than 2 hours and they said it was absolutely fine and would not affect his spine etc (and he is 3 and completely healthy!)
    Cant thank you enough for your advice hun 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump for any additional advice from the arvo / evening crew 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used the strider compact for my 3rd baby. I brought it so i could use it for Dd2 & DS both at once.

I used to put DD2 who was 22mths in the main seat and put the capsule in the bottom/2nd seat position for dS.

This was very handy for quick outings to grab the capsule out & click it in etc.
    For longer outings i put the seat on for DS. It fully reclines and with all the padded inserts etc that come with the pram it was perfectly fine for a newborn - never brought or needed the bassinet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    I used the strider compact for my 3rd baby. I brought it so i could use it for Dd2 & DS both at once.

I used to put DD2 who was 22mths in the main seat and put the capsule in the bottom/2nd seat position for dS.

This was very handy for quick outings to grab the capsule out & click it in etc.
    For longer outings i put the seat on for DS. It fully reclines and with all the padded inserts etc that come with the pram it was perfectly fine for a newborn - never brought or needed the bassinet.
    Thank you 😊
    Im leaning towards just getting the pram & capsule & no bassinet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the capsule and pram for my brother last year for my nephew. And they loved it. Swore by the capsule and for the first month he wouldn't settle in anything but the capsule so for them it was a god send!

Based on that. I just went and put both pram and capsule on layby this week for us!!
    Baby's r us have a 20% off sale on at the moment so you can get it at a good price (I got our local baby bunting to price match it for me πŸ˜‰)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the Strider Plus 4 with a capsule and also now a toddler seat. My babies were big so I didn't get more than a few months out of my capsule each time but it was absolutely worth it to me. I had an ECS with my first and found it much easier to just pull the frame out of the car and pop the capsule on. When number two came it was even more worth it. I just kept the main seat in the car in case we were going away somewhere & I wanted to use that instead. I'm about to have number 3 and will be using the whole thing again. I never felt the need for the bassinet at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for everyone's advice, has been a huge help 😊