+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default To take clomid or not?? HELP!!!!

Hi all,

i am am in need of some advice on where to go....

Ive been spotting on and off for weeks now, (sorry tmi coming) it has been red but also brown like spotting. But more so when I wiped.

Anyway yesterday when I woke there was more blood but also clear discharge, so I thought the blood would keep coming, but then it went away. Anyway this morning, it started again, it is light with blood but like yesterday not a lot, like not enough to fill a pad!

So- do i count yesterday or today as cycle day 1 and then start my clomid as per the instructions or would you not classify this as a period?

Im torn on what to do and whether this counts as my period. Lol

any advice would be great please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Day 1 is established flow before lunchtime so I probably wouldn't count it yet. Do you have a FS or nurse you can ring to double check what they want you to do. My FS would make me hold out till established flow to call it day 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the response! Mmmm normally I would and maybe I could but I don't get the best communication from my fs.... Which is frustrating but I appreciate your response !!!! 😊

Similar Threads

1. HELP-should I take my clomid?
    By tassiewife in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-09-2015, 19:48
  2. Clomid before IVF
    By KittyDeFleur in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 07:08
  3. TTC with clomid at 40
    By Amy31983 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0