+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Progesterone is a bit like insurance, in that generally you shouldn't actually needed. I'm like a broken record on this point, but HCG causes Progesterone to rise, not the other way around so if you've got a strong little embryo your progesterone will go up on its own. The extra is just an insurance policy. Good luck.
    Still there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that it can help with recurrent mc. Of course more research is needed but I would be taking it if I was you. Good luck OP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Still there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that it can help with recurrent mc. Of course more research is needed but I would be taking it if I was you. Good luck OP!
    Oh I'm not saying don't take it, they had to pry the progesterone out of my hands when I was first pregnant. I took it for several weeks after my FS said to stop... I'm just saying I wouldn't worry about having started it a little later.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Qwerty  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Oh I'm not saying don't take it, they had to pry the progesterone out of my hands when I was first pregnant. I took it for several weeks after my FS said to stop... I'm just saying I wouldn't worry about having started it a little later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling less positive today. Bfp very slightly darker but pink blood in applicator after I put my progesterone in this morning. Af due tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it is positive that the bfp is darker still. It is quite common to have a bit of spotting around time of af, but I know how discouraging it feels when you have had chemicals. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Patience86.
    Here are my tests, do you think today's is darker?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447623028.312838.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    The applicator/Crinone itself may have irritated your cervix Luv which might have caused the spotting.

Or as PP said...breakthrough spotting/staining or bleeding happens to some women around the time AF is due.

Good Luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised how poor the quality of photo is, you can't even really see any lines. I promise they are there lol.

Thanks ladies I really hope I'm worrying for nothing but after having such a Sh!tty year with all this I just can't be excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Photos never show up well on bh, but I can see something in the third test...which seems promising

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447893622.887592.jpg

Starting to darken up nicely. I'm now 13dpo and anxiously awaiting the results of my first beta this morning.

Still not ready to relax and go with the flow though!