Because I always looked at this type of stuff myself waiting for my bfp after approx a year of ttc, I thought it might assist you if I share what I've done differently to now have my first bfp:
- 3 months ago I started running every second day for 40 minutes.
- 3 months ago I went paleo although not strictly as I continued oats - no sugar, no grains other than my beloved oats, no dairy.
- during the past 3 months I went from 63kg to 54kg.
- in the last 6 weeks I started q10 and increased my vitamin d intake to 2,500 iu
- two months ago I started chromium
- clomid 100mg for 3 cycles now
What was differrent even to other previous clomid cycles?
I ovulated on CD13 (normally not before CD18 even on clomid) which my FS reckons is clomid plus diet and exercise combined and on CD13 I had a 22mm-23mm follicle as I usually ovulated from 18mm follicles or less. Again FS reckons it's more the diet and health because even on previous clomid doses I ovulated from smaller follicles.
How did I feel? I thought IVF is going to come until 12dpo. On 13dpo I had cm with the smallest bit of blood that looked like the smallest piece of uterine tissue. Tiny. I thought great AF is on its way early. When AF didn't show by 15dpo and my cramps were disappearing I tested.
I've been nauseous since 10dpo but not too bad I thought I ate something wrong.
Also around 10dpo I got a cold sore which I never get. Feeling a bit run down overall but good.
Hope that helps