+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Just be careful OP (before moving forward with a formal conversation) that you've got the right mix of understanding/valid complaint v misunderstanding/gossip. If there's definite discrimination by all means take the bull by the horns. However after only 5 weeks in the job being labelled as over reacting to events may work against you.

Best of luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

DT75  (17-11-2015)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would just email them saying "I'm
    Just wondering what's happening with my training? It seems to have stalled, I haven't been trained in anything since XXXX. I'm keen to learn and want to help. Can we schedule training for XX? How about Wednesday morning?"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

DT75  (17-11-2015)

Similar Threads

1. work after maternity leave
    By annieviolet in forum Maternity & Parental Leave
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-07-2015, 19:55
  2. HR question! Re long service leave & mat leave!
    By MummaJugs3 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:13
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 11:06