+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, just wondering how long Lynn (or her staff) usually take to answer emails? My husband and I saw her on Tuesday and I emailed her yesterday with a couple of questions that we forgot to ask when we saw her. I haven't heard back from her yet and I know she's an incredibly busy lady, but I'm just not sure how long is an acceptable time to wait before I send another email - a week?
    Thanks everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Don't bother emailing @siansmum I think it took about a week for them to answer me last time. Ring and they normally pass the question on or get the answer for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Don't bother emailing @siansmum I think it took about a week for them to answer me last time. Ring and they normally pass the question on or get the answer for you.
    They sent an email saying that they don't answer medical questions via email and so I called them. The receptionist told me that they'd printed my email and put it in the pile for Lynn to read. It's not urgent as such - a few questions about my Supercare application to access my superannuation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Siansmum I would call and ask to speak to her nurse about it if I were you - I talk to her nurse probably once a week with questions and she always follows up with Lynn and usually gets back to me the next day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EllePea For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

Quick Intro : hi ladies, I am on other threads but found this and thought I'd drop by. I am also an LB patient and just started cycling for for my third stim with her. I keep hearing about intralipids - has anyone had this through Lb? Would anyone mind sharing their experience? Did LB suggest? Or could you request? Thanks in advance ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol I'm with Monash and in the process of my first FET cycle after a stim cycle in July/August. I totally agree. I am frustrated with the cost of Monash and the lack of care. This cycle I had just one scan and 2 phone calls from the nurse. Then you've got the transfer costs and hospital fees which are on top. Also this time had a very unprofessional scan where I had to call my FS because they told me something they can't possible see on a scan. I fail to see how this can cost $3500. So frustrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    Just been reading the comments here. I am another very unhappy Monash patient. I have done one stim cycle with them recently in Melbourne (no transfer as no embies) and I'm pretty shocked at the lack of care factor. I cycled previously at a clinic in Sydney which was much much better than Monash (and it thought they were pretty average). I don't know why Monash is charging much higher fees. During my stim, I only had 2 blood tests and scans, chased the nurse for any questions as she was never available on the phone and worked limited days a week, EPU don't by some random doctor (this was not the case at my previous clinic), no contact after EPU to check how I'm going and to convey progress of embies, rude finance department staff, no instructions provided on how to take some of the injections, no assistance with drug side effects, etc. the list goes on. I now have trouble believing anything they say as I've lost confidence. I couldn't get a counselling session when I needed it, there's a 2 week wait and I checked 2 locations. So why am I paying them when the doctor charges separate fees? I asked for copies of all my reports and they said it'll take two weeks!
    For those who have switched clinics, can you please share your thoughts and feedback so we can also benefit? I would go to another clinic in a heartbeat but my FS works with Monash. Although I'm actually ready to change FS just because of Monash.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 17-10-2016 at 09:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    Quick Intro : hi ladies, I am on other threads but found this and thought I'd drop by. I am also an LB patient and just started cycling for for my third stim with her. I keep hearing about intralipids - has anyone had this through Lb? Would anyone mind sharing their experience? Did LB suggest? Or could you request? Thanks in advance ladies!
    Hi Phia, I have done intralipids with a previous fs with no success and have now switched across to LB. She has advised that I don't do the intralipids this time around and the impression that I got from her is that she was not a big fan of intralipids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I a currently doing a stim cycle with LB and am a little surprised that my first scan isn't until 10 days after starting stims. Can anyone tell me when they had their first scan, how many scans they had and what day they did their EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ShannyAnny - thank you! First scan has always been day 6