+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm about to do my third cycle with Lynn, after 5 failed cycles with another Monash FS. Monash is pretty **** tbh, I've had a rough time with the nurses and accounts, but I really like Lynn so I'm sticking with her. We are doing IVF for male factor, but I apparently have elevated uterine NK cells as well as a MTHFR mutation.

I have had two cycles of clexane / prednisone with Lynn and so far no dice. I think Intralipids will be the next step, as she suggested this last time. I have also made an appointment with Dr M in Sydney because I think I might have immune issues preventing implantation. Have any of you ladies worked with Lynn and Dr M simultaneously, and if so were there any issues? Also anyone tried intralipids with Lynn, or had treatment for elevated NK cells?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EllePea View Post
    Hi all, I'm about to do my third cycle with Lynn, after 5 failed cycles with another Monash FS. Monash is pretty **** tbh, I've had a rough time with the nurses and accounts, but I really like Lynn so I'm sticking with her. We are doing IVF for male factor, but I apparently have elevated uterine NK cells as well as a MTHFR mutation.

I have had two cycles of clexane / prednisone with Lynn and so far no dice. I think Intralipids will be the next step, as she suggested this last time. I have also made an appointment with Dr M in Sydney because I think I might have immune issues preventing implantation. Have any of you ladies worked with Lynn and Dr M simultaneously, and if so were there any issues? Also anyone tried intralipids with Lynn, or had treatment for elevated NK cells?
    I have cycled with LB and seeing dr M for immune treatment, there was no issue however LB was not aware of dr M treatment. I had intralipid with Lynn once, my FET was unsuccessful. LB's intralipid dosage back then was only 200 to 250 ml where dr M uses 500ml.

Good luck with your upcoming cycle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

EllePea  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, after egg collection should I be hearing from my nurse every day to tell me how my embryos are doing? It's been a while since I cycled last so can't really remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dalym View Post
    Hey ladies, after egg collection should I be hearing from my nurse every day to tell me how my embryos are doing? It's been a while since I cycled last so can't really remember.
    I was told to contact my nurse everyday if I wanted an update. I think it is up to you to call them. From memory you will get A call the day after pick up with an update and a call after 5 days to let you know about freezing but I don't think they will call you in between.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with that over the weekend and a public holiday, I'd speak to the embryologists directly, they are much more knowledgeable in any case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm due in for Egg transfer tomorrow so hopefully I'll hear today to see if any of my embryos have made if to so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dalym View Post
    Thanks ladies. I'm due in for Egg transfer tomorrow so hopefully I'll hear today to see if any of my embryos have made if to so far.
    If you don't hear anything then don't stress - it's actually a good sign. If there was nothing to transfer then they would call to cancel so no news is good news. All the best for your transfer tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the transfer today went well for you dalym

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ShannyAnny. Transfer went well. We also ended up having one left to freeze. Best cycle we've ever had in terms of numbers - 6 eggs collected, 4 good enough for insemination, all 4 fertilised, 1 transferred and 1 frozen. The accupuncture and taking the drugs for the last 18 months will hopefully give us a positive outcome. Where are you at with your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

That's great news Dalym that you also have an embie in the freezer. I am doing a down reg cycle on Synarel and am stuck in an extended down reg phase because my husband became unwell and started on hard core antibiotics after I started the Synarel but LB doesn't want me moving on to stims until hubby is off the antibiotics and has a SA and everything comes back normal. So I am basically just stuck in down reg for a few more weeks. We are doing PGD so will be freezing any embryos once we finally get through egg collection and won't be doing a transfer until probably next year - such a long process! Best of luck for you two week wait and fingers crossed for a positive blood test.