+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND, where do you get those supplements? I don't think I've seen them in Chemist Warehouse

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SophJ i got them from a naturopath. But she said if i didnt want their brand of supplements that they also like eithical nutrients which u can get at chemist warehouse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool thanks! I'll go to warehouse and ask tomorrow. Learn something new everyday!
    Btw, how are you feeling? Next scan is coming up soon? Can't wait to hear your update x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im feeling ok...some days im couch ridden with nausea all day long....and other days i dint feel pregnant at all which i then start worry. As soon as the nausea kicks in again i feel better knowing things are still hopefully progressing.
    8th dec is the big 12 week scan. So nervous.
    10 weeks tomorrow.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (19-11-2015),ilex  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly what you mean. People don't understand how much we love feeling sick! Lol
    Do you mean you have a scan tomorrow? Or you have to wait until Dec for your next scan?
    Anyway, I'm just so excited for you! I'm sure everything would be fine and you will see a strong active bean soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No scan tomorrow. I had one last week at 9 weeks with the obstetrician. Next scan is dec my 12 week one. So tempted to ask for an additional one next week ha ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SophJ I tried getting them from a compound chemist but it's practitioner dispensed only so would need to buy from naturopath or iherb ... Not seen any folate at chemist warehouse unless its recent... Might be worth checking their website too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    No scan tomorrow. I had one last week at 9 weeks with the obstetrician. Next scan is dec my 12 week one. So tempted to ask for an additional one next week ha ha ha
    So hard not to be tempted ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    It's sooo hard to wait in between scans. I found the time between the 12 and the 20 week the worst. I was so envious of ladies whose OB had a scanner in their room.

FX for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I've not written on here for a while. Have been seeing Lynn for a number of years and was spoilt to have 2 DS (one natural, one assisted and 2 losses in between).

So after 5 rounds of clomid, 7 months of progesterone, a tubal flush and lots of hoping.... I was delighted to learn I was expecting. Had early scan at 7 1/2 weeks and discovered two eggs, one without a yolk and the other one with a fetus and nice strong heartbeat measuring 6 weeks. Sonograhper says that it's quite unlikely that the egg with no yolk will develop but that the other one is nice and healthy - so a great result.

Went in for harmony blood test at 10 1/2 weeks and they offered a free scan so I thought why not - put my mind at ease. Sonographer starts the scan and immediately goes quiet. I can see a baby but it is small and lifeless. She shows me where the heartbeat should be and there is nothing. I'm just thinking - how can this be happening. Again!? My previous MC were also like this - missed miscarriages where I have no symptoms, no bleeding, just loss of heartbeat.

I was only 10 days away from 12 weeks. 10 days away from getting ready to share my news. I'm so shattered and can't even fathom picking myself up to go through the rollercoaster journey of conceiving again. I'm so terribly lucky to have my two boys and I'm unbelievably grateful for that but still feel such a heavy heart for the baby that I had got excited about, planned and hoped for... and then had taken away.

Had my D&C Friday with Lynn - she was wonderful. She said she thinks that one of the twins had a chromosome abnormality and this perhaps impacted upon the other healthy one. They have sent off for testing given my history with miscarriage so perhaps there will be some answers there.

I will have a follow up appointment with Lynn in the New Year. I'm wondering if what the next step will be from here.... if it's back on the same regime of fertility induction drugs (my issue is poor ovarian reserve and anovolution) or if we will have better odds going straight to IVF.

Telling family has been strange. For some reason it seems as though because I've been through this before I should be used to this by now...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Augustine For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-11-2015)