Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence08 View Post
    @Tanej78 Congratulations, such happy new. best wishes for your pregnancy
    Thank you ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence08 View Post
    How exciting!! Wishing you every success. The idea of a scratch scares me more than injections ever did.
    Scratch done & I didn't feel a thing! I'll let you know if I feel anything in a couple hours. LB said women who've given birth tend to feel it less.

Should doing FET #1 in approx 30 days!! I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Liletak your stronger than me the scratch made my eyes roll so uncomfortable... Understand that excited nervous feeling crossing fingers for you xxx
    @MND how are you? Induction date or has bubs arrived? Were you on an immune protocol? Can you remember
    When you were weaned?

Had My 7 week scan and appointment today blobby Lone Ranger is doing awesome! Kicking goal posts better then all other pregnancies before ... Looks like we are on a winner this time
    Measured 7weeks and HB 140...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

@Lileitak your stronger than me the scratch made my eyes roll so uncomfortable... Understand that excited nervous feeling crossing fingers for you xxx
    @MND how are you? Induction date or has bubs arrived? Were you on an immune protocol? Can you remember
    When you were weaned?

Had My 7 week scan and appointment today blobby Lone Ranger is doing awesome! Kicking goal posts better then all other pregnancies before ... Looks like we are on a winner this time
    Measured 7weeks and HB 140...
    Last edited by Tanej78; 30-05-2016 at 14:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78..I'm doing really well...being induced on Wednesday so only a couple of days to go.
    I don't think i was on a particular immune protocol..just the standard Solone until bfp and the intralipid infusion. I am also on clexane but thats just because of the Factor V and increase risk of clots.
    Yay...so glad your 7 week scan went well.
    Have u booked your obstetrician?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND exciting ☺️☺️

Yep I've booked to see Tom Cade in 3 weeks and go to Francis Perry.

Another scan in 2 weeks w LB because I'm antsy haha... We've never been this far and with such positive results before so I'm so hesitant to decrease anything too early.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

Glad your ok Liletak, I was booked in for a scratch last month. I was so nervous about it, luckily for me it couldn't be done and I had to go under for a hysteroscopy and d & c instead as my cervix was scarred shut and she couldn't get the catheter through lol. Lucky it worked out this way, as routine Lynn took a biopsy for NK cells. As it turns out mine are quite high, so I'm on clexane and prednisolone now.

I'm feeling nervous and excited as well! I have transfer tomorrow. So far I have been really pleased with our results with Lynn. I had 10 eggs collected and so far we have 5 4 day embryos still going. My first cycle I only had 7 eggs and 1 blast, I'm four years older so I'm really happy swapping to Lynn. I think menopur and melatonin helped

Congratulations tanj78, I'm trying for number 2 and I loved having extra scans as well!
    Last edited by kmvw; 30-05-2016 at 18:05.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (04-06-2016),ilex  (02-06-2016),Tanej78  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kmvw oh exciting good luck for tomorrow xxx

This will be our first take home bubba... Still trying to get used to the good news after sooo long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Glad your ok Liletak, I was booked in for a scratch last month. I was so nervous about it, luckily for me it couldn't be done and I had to go under for a hysteroscopy and d & c instead as my cervix was scarred shut and she couldn't get the catheter through lol. Lucky it worked out this way, as routine Lynn took a biopsy for NK cells. As it turns out mine are quite high, so I'm on clexane and prednisolone now.
    I meant to post about this after my appt. So when I went in for the scratch, LB said she was going to send a biopsy for NK cells as well. I'm 100% sure didn't do this with my first cycle (scratch was done during a hysto). As I'm pulling up my pants, LB comes charging back in and said that she wasn't going to send mine in, as I've had a baby and she didn't want to add anything in (clexane & pred) and disrupt my cycle if the test came back high.

Anyway, this must be a new standard test for her, because I was never previously tested.

@MND - Hope everything went well yesterday!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND yes ❤️ babes in arm instead of belly how amazing
    @kmvw happily PUPO? Xx