+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The first thing Lynn did before our first cycle was book me in for a laparoscopy / hysteroscopy (sp?). DH has no issues so she must have assumed it was me. And she was right - my tubes are stuffed.

She also gave me the option of getting them fixed and trying again naturally but given my age, we opted to go right into IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    The first thing Lynn did before our first cycle was book me in for a laparoscopy / hysteroscopy (sp?). DH has no issues so she must have assumed it was me. And she was right - my tubes are stuffed.

She also gave me the option of getting them fixed and trying again naturally but given my age, we opted to go right into IVF.
    She did the same with us. Ran all the bloods and DHs samples etc then booked me straight in for a lap. One blocked tube, one with a big hole, neither fixable so we jumped straight into IVF. She expected to see endo originally though and thought hormone therapy may be all we need. It was lucky she went all the way with a lap. I can imagine maybe some Dr's would have just gone with the hormone therapy first and only investigated further when it didn't work and we would have wasted time and money.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fet tomorrow

Hi all
    Just wanted to drop by and say we saw Lynn a month ago and we find her great. Very direct to the point.

We were with another clinic before her. 1 fresh cycle. Fresh transfer (no ultrasound guided) ended with Chem preg. 1 x FET transfer BFN (ultrasound guided). Another FET transfer (no ulttasound guided) ended with BFN also. The clinic didn't even tell us the grade of our embryos no suggestion to do a laparoscopy or nothing just sort of saying keep throwing eggs in and it's a numbers game.

So we switch clinic and saw Lynn as a colleague of mine saw her and got a BFP on her second transfer.

Lynn suggested to do laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy but because we op to wait to go public so she put us on the public waiting list and decide to do FET tranfer with her first.
    Had an endo scratch with Lynn 3 weeks ago and we're on track for FET tranfer tomorrow.

We are feeling really good about this and hopefully this is it for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck cooki

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

Cooki I had the same experience at another clinic no ultrasound guided transfer just keep putting embies in until one sticks was my old fs motto. That wasted 3 years of our lives as once Lynn tested me for nk cells I was positive for it so once that we were treating that we kept getting bfp.
    I will always sing Lynn's praises. After 5 years of heartache we now have a 21 month old DS and now a 2 week old dd thanks to her.

Never had any issues with the clinic and nursing staff either.

Good luck to all the other ladies that's are just starting out with Lynn.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (03-04-2016),Cooki  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies
    Riss78 my NK cell test came back negative so I dont know I wish it came back positive so we know how to treated.
    Lynn did gave me the endo scratch last month and we just had our day 5 blast transferred yesterday.

Very different with the ultrasound guided as we can see exactly where the goodies get deposited.

This is our 4the transfer and we really really hope this baby will stick as implantation and growing is our biggest issue after 3 fail transfers.

Already thinking bout poas on 3dp5dt probably too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Thanks ladies
    Riss78 my NK cell test came back negative so I dont know I wish it came back positive so we know how to treated.
    Lynn did gave me the endo scratch last month and we just had our day 5 blast transferred yesterday.

Very different with the ultrasound guided as we can see exactly where the goodies get deposited.

This is our 4the transfer and we really really hope this baby will stick as implantation and growing is our biggest issue after 3 fail transfers.

Good luck! I didn't get positive poas until 8dp 5dt with my first and my HCG levels were really high. My second pregnancy wasn't until about 10dp 5dt. I hope this helps. Let us know how you go. Fingers crossed for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Riss78 on bubs
    @Cooki good luck, will have my fingers crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Cooki!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    I started POAS at 4dp5dt and was able to see a squinter of my BFP. I used the FRER.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (11-04-2016)