Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6 | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can understand how frustrated you are. We've fallen pregnant naturally 4 times as well. Started IVF in Aug this year but then cancelled the cycle because my lining was all the sudden too thin. Never had lining issues before. My NK test came back fine as well.
    Did you have miscarriages or chemical pregnancies if you don't mind me asking? Out of my 4 pregnancies, the first 2 ended at 7 weeks and then the other 2 were chemicals. Still haven't figured out why yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can understand how frustrated you are. We've fallen pregnant naturally 4 times as well. Started IVF in Aug this year but then cancelled the cycle because my lining was all the sudden too thin. Never had lining issues before. My NK test came back fine as well.
    Did you have miscarriages or chemical pregnancies if you don't mind me asking? Out of my 4 pregnancies, the first 2 ended at 7 weeks and then the other 2 were chemicals. Still haven't figured out why yet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ask away... Honestly we can only help each other by sharing

2007 natural preg hb @6.5wks a week later I had a complete miscarriage
    2008 & 2009 natural preg ended early/chemical between 4-5weeks
    2010 ectopic discovered in right tube @6weeks ruptured @7weeks lost tube
    2011-2012 we did about 9months of stimulated cycles with timed ov and natural fert, no pregnancy with Melbourne IVF
    2013 moved to city fertility first full ivf cycle... 29 eggs collected, OHSS landed me in hosp for 5days, ended up with 7 blasts. Out of 5 FET (we did 2 double) only got 1 BFP which ended in missed mc @7-8weeks had d/c

We had a bit of a break last year, fell preg naturally got BFP @3W8D on POAS but if died off and ended in chemical preg...

This year we left the old clinic, saw Dr Gavin Sacks who did biopsy and told me had no NKC and wasn't a candidate for his protocol...

Met LB in April, we did our last 2 blast from '13 cycle with her before our 2nd EPU in September... Which was our first PGD testing... 14 collected 8 fert pushed for testing, had a fresh tfr, and 2 managed for biopsy and frozen. Results 1 normal and 1 abnormal... With LB she has thrown everything at us that no one else would... I have dvt history, so on clexane, as well as steroids and we tried intralipids this last time...

I think we are going to go for another EPU this year... See when AF joins me this week, to pay the chunk of money! LB has said she's changing my FSH to menapor and puregon this time... It kind of makes sense that really we have only done 2 cycles (one fresh & one FET) that we need to give it more... But I am also going to approach dr M in Sydney regarding immunology incase there's something else... Such a battle huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78, I know. Such a battle for us! But I truly believe we will get there one day!
    What supplements are you on? I heard 5mg megafol can help with the MTHFR mutation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78, I know. Such a battle for us! But I truly believe we will get there one day!
    What supplements are you on? I heard 5mg megafol can help with the MTHFR mutation.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SophJ View Post
    @SophJ I'm on CQ10, vit d & e, Thorne pre natal & folate, aspirin, I think that's it?

Megafol is a bad idea if you have MTHFR because it's folic acid not folate, it will just build up, need the real form and methylated... I had no idea folic acid was synthetic!! So frustrating to only learn this THIS year and not earlier

So I order my pre natal vitamins and folate from iherb because haven't found a prenatal here in oz that doesn't have folic acid