+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    you must of been one of the lucky ones then @kuwtk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it went well, hoping she didn't find anything to serious and that she can correct for you. you don't have to share anything you don't want to on this site but if it's something gory I don't think it's a problem posting on here x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Faiths love hope your appointment went well xx

Its more that i had a procedure post ectopic rupture 5.5 years ago and it looks like it was incomplete and could be the reason why i've been so infertile... not sure where we take it from here...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dalym so I saw Lynn yesterday and I was a lil surprised as the time she spent with me and grateful for it. I told her though how I felt and she was our last hope before we start looking at donor's. @kuwtk have you started looking for a donor yet? regardless if you use ur own egg or someone elses, you're the one that's going to bring the child up so it's your little bundle of joy. Would you consider someone you know or someone you don't know? I think both have it's advantages and concerns, guess it's a personal choice and what's right for u though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    but @Tanej78 hun isn't it a good thing if Lynn has found the cause of the infertility, could she possibly correct it or if not least you know your eggs are going and now maybe you can look down the surrogacy road? as hard is the news would have sounded, the positive bit is that lease you have got some answers hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SophJ - sorry to hear about your negative result x I too have lining issues, she is going to give try something else with my lining, I totally forgot the name ( so much to take in ) but she said when I do start the cycle which should be next month she'll get me to come in and the nurses will show me how to inject these needles as they are a bit different to the normal needles and i'll probably have to inject them in my lower back, bottom area...again sorry I forgot the name...not to sure if anyone else has used this before....Once I get the name i'll let you know @SophJ x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    @SophJ - sorry to hear about your negative result x I too have lining issues, she is going to give try something else with my lining, I totally forgot the name ( so much to take in ) but she said when I do start the cycle which should be next month she'll get me to come in and the nurses will show me how to inject these needles as they are a bit different to the normal needles and i'll probably have to inject them in my lower back, bottom area...again sorry I forgot the name...not to sure if anyone else has used this before....Once I get the name i'll let you know @SophJ x
    Good on you! I am planning to give Lynn some feedback as well. She gave me a wrong prescription last week. Lucky I called her room and double checked. And she tells me different things in every appointment. It feels like she never made notes. I'm very disappointed with her.
    It would be great if you could find out what the injection is called. What treatment have you tried? I have tried trental for 3 months, but it didn't work. And this FET cycle, I tried HRT, progynova 10mg a day, estrogen patch 2 every second day. My lining went up to 6.8, and then stopped growing. And o got a BFN with a PGD normal embryo. I still think something is wrong with my lining. I never had lining issues before, it was always 8.5mm. But ever since Lynn did a hysteroscopy for me in July last year, my lining has been so thin. I asked her what she did to my lining. She said she only removed a tiny polyp and nothing else. But when I read the clinical notes, it said she removed a polyp and also did a full currette, which was the last thing I needed after 3 D&Cs! I don't know if I can trust her or not now. I'm going to see prof V to check my lining again. Don't think I should waste more time and money on LB anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    but @Tanej78 hun isn't it a good thing if Lynn has found the cause of the infertility, could she possibly correct it or if not least you know your eggs are going and now maybe you can look down the surrogacy road? as hard is the news would have sounded, the positive bit is that lease you have got some answers hun.
    @Faiths love yes I'll pm you is prob better to explain why

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Faiths love I'm one of LB's patients too and also had a hysteroscopy last Friday. I'd love to know what the name of the injection is to improve your lining. I have poor lining too. The longer I progress with IVF the worse it gets. It seems to be a common complaint.
    @SophJ I feel your pain and frustration. I've experienced almost all of what you've described. I wish I'd known about Wazza. Even though I don't live in Brissy he would now be my absolute first preference FS if I was starting all over. I've moved on to DE's.
    Last edited by Tahli; 05-02-2016 at 10:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok hun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (05-02-2016)