+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    @SophJ i felt absolutely nothing even when i got my BT results. If I hadn't POAS I would have had no idea.
    MND, you didn't have cramping or sore boobs? For my 4 previous pregnancies, I always had cramping and sore boobs before a positive HPT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SophJ .... sore boobs straight after transfer as i was in pregnyl boosters, but after my last dose they started getting less sore. Definitely no cramps....i was syptom spotting all day everyday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies - sorry to gatecrash but was hoping to get some tips from you re parking at Richmond when you need to get blood tests in the morning?

Last time I went everything was done at hawthorn so have never been to Richmond so not sure what's around - is there street parking that's got a long enough time limit if you can get one or is the hospital car park the way to go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Hey ladies - sorry to gatecrash but was hoping to get some tips from you re parking at Richmond when you need to get blood tests in the morning?

Last time I went everything was done at hawthorn so have never been to Richmond so not sure what's around - is there street parking that's got a long enough time limit if you can get one or is the hospital car park the way to go?
    I always used to fund street parking long enough. Just watch you don't park in a resident permit area like I did once and get fined

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always used to park in the one way street just before the hospital if you coming from the city way. Most are 1 hour spots but right at the start of the street is a couple 15 min parks and that was perfect for just ducking in for a bloodtest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MND- congrats on team blue! Very exciting your hallway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls has Lynn prescribed anyoneon here Elonva on day 2 then orgalutran & puregon starting day 5? I'm worried this is a very high dose as the leaflet that came with the Elonva days another FSH (Puregon) does not need to be used for 7 days. Any feedback appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meems, yes That what Lynn gave me. And they collected 19 eggs. I think you should be fine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Meems  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SophJ! U have put my mind at ease. Wow 19 eggs is awesome. Good luck on your journey xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    my fingers will be crossed for you hun for Friday! hang in there and try to focus on something else in the mean time. You've been through so much before this and got through it so fingers crossed on Friday things will be ok x Great news about the lone ranger! You should take the appointment with Dr Wazza that @MND has kindly offered. I have an appointment with him but it's not till November! it's crazy hey.
    @Faiths love Thank you.. procedure went well, results I wasn't prepared for and still reeling from, not sure I should talk about it here.... but SO thankful for Lyn B right now.