+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know if my lining improved @Charlie74 - it reached 6.5mm 3 days before transfer. I was a bit disappointed they didn't do a scan day before transfer actually as last time my lining decreased! note to girls with thin lining, make sure you get a scan just before you transfer in case your lining reduces if it's already thin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    welcome @Meems, I hope everything goes well. Yes Aimee is lovely and tends to get back to you with things pretty quickly. Don't get nervous yet, it's way to early to be getting sick over it lol - try and focus on other things because it will drive you around the bend otherwise x
    Thanks Faiths love! I feel a little better after meeting with Aimee & getting the instructions. Not looking forward to all the injections though! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meems For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 are you on patches hun? if so what strength? I've just recently realised Lynn was putting my on a low strength so i'll be asking her to increase the strength in the next cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just wondering what symptoms you got after FET? I'm 3dp5dt, can't feel anything at the moment I only felt bloated the day after the transfer and then it disappeared. No sore breast, no cramping, nothing! Feel so disheartened now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SophJ View Post
    Hi girls, just wondering what symptoms you got after FET? I'm 3dp5dt, can't feel anything at the moment I only felt bloated the day after the transfer and then it disappeared. No sore breast, no cramping, nothing! Feel so disheartened now
    Really really vivid dreams was my absolute only clue around 5 days post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply! Did you feel bloated at all? What worries me is that I felt extremely bloated the day after transfer, and then nothing, feel completely fine now. For my previous pregnancies, I alway had very sore boobs, but I can't feel anything now. That's why feel I'm out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nope. You honestly have no way of knowing unless you poas which I start on 4dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SophJ i felt absolutely nothing even when i got my BT results. If I hadn't POAS I would have had no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys just an update from my 20 week scan....all going perfectly. .... and we are having a baby Boy 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MND! I'm so happy for you! I have been waiting for your update here this just made my day! xx