+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

@Razzy Bear

I've been there twice for transfers, first time I filled the form out on arrival (no biggie for them, just time consuming) and the other time I did it online the night before so I knew the date, which was also fine with them.. Maybe call the hospital to check?

All the best with your transfer!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuwtk For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just fill it out when I get there. Wow brings back memories

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies! I'll fill them out when I get there then.

I last did a FET back in 2012 and didn't remember having to do anything online but I'm gathering things have changed since as I've been told all blood tests are at Richmond now and not hawthorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kuwtk - yes I totally hear where you are coming from. Everyone says Lynn's great and I'm sure she is BUT I'm really thinking she is taking on perhaps more then she can handle...I am going to tell her how I feel and that I feel rushed with her and the few things have been overlooked in appointments - I've got nothing to lose by telling her right, its best to be open, and like you this may be my last chance so I want to give it 110%. The nurses have got frustrated with me I can tell because I ask questions and I say I want Lynn to review my results not just them, they say there is no need we can make the decision, when I said again I want lynn to review my lining results they said ok, and lucky I said that because Lynn changed the meds (even though it was a failed results) the best advise I can give is, get Lynn to look at ALL your results, not just the nurses. wow 4 blastocysts would be great, like you, that would be perfect to me because I don't get to that stage.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND how are things going with you? xx
    @faithslove thank you for asking... Dr M is Dr Gamal Matthias a reproductive immunologist a 5th opinion... Im on Wazza's cxxl list for 6th opinion, at the moment my appt isn't until Aug lol

My failed fresh cycle I got my P 18/19Dec... im currently still waiting for my next one... being peeing like mad on sticks, but DH has been back at work almost 2 weeks so I highly doubt im UTD

Im booked in for a lap and hystro with Lynn on Friday... bit worried about what she'll find, I only have 1 tube left, if its showing some sign of disease she'll clip it... which means ZERO chance left for babies naturally which freaks me out a little all but 1 of my pregnancies have been concieved naturally even if they've never continued....

I know what you're all saying about feeling rushed.... biggest thing is making sure you have your questions prepared and get all the answers before leaving, so atleast you feel like your being heard.

We had great news before DH went back to work, our lone ranger in the freezer from our last cycle came back as normal so thats a positive...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I'm doing really well. 20 weeks on Wed. Big morphology scan on Thurs...a bit nervous for that.
    I've been feeling bub move for the last week so that's exciting.
    I have an appointment booked with Wazza in March which i booked prior to getting pregnant. So I'll be cancelling that. Not sure if i can give it to one of you??? Its around the 14th march.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    @Tanej78 I'm doing really well. 20 weeks on Wed. Big morphology scan on Thurs...a bit nervous for that.
    I've been feeling bub move for the last week so that's exciting.
    I have an appointment booked with Wazza in March which i booked prior to getting pregnant. So I'll be cancelling that. Not sure if i can give it to one of you??? Its around the 14th march.
    @MND oh thats nerve racking but exciting I suspect!! keep us updated

wow that would be kinda of good, depending on what time it was I'd have to fly up from Melbourne that morning as I'm working a wedding the day before... But then its probably not fair, I suspect there would be others on the WL that have been waiting long than me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm one of Lynns patients, 40 yo no children & been trying naturally for a few years with no luck. Just going in for my first nurses appointment to start my first ivf cycle. I have nurse Aimee & she sounds lovely on the phone. I'm soooo nervous i feel sick! Lol. Just hoping for some support from others going through the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    my fingers will be crossed for you hun for Friday! hang in there and try to focus on something else in the mean time. You've been through so much before this and got through it so fingers crossed on Friday things will be ok x Great news about the lone ranger! You should take the appointment with Dr Wazza that @MND has kindly offered. I have an appointment with him but it's not till November! it's crazy hey.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome @Meems, I hope everything goes well. Yes Aimee is lovely and tends to get back to you with things pretty quickly. Don't get nervous yet, it's way to early to be getting sick over it lol - try and focus on other things because it will drive you around the bend otherwise x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (27-01-2016)